Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App

Other Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pombeiro updated Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.8 Update

Important Notes!:
  • First uninstall the v1.7 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.8
  • After updated, don´t forget to update your DLC Tracks Configurator again.
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season
  • Due to limitations, the Indy Car fix will only be in effect the next ingame year/season
Change Log:

Fixes/Tweaks
  • Wrong leasing payment being shown in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! I do not know if it is a bug or a minor mistake, the Supercars Championship (Super V8) is missing Bathurst 1000 and Adelaide 500 tracks.

Would be great to see them in the schedule too :D.

Last edited:
Have you tried / is there any way to get this running via proton with linux (manjaro)?
I can run and finish the installation process (install to the home directory), but then it won't launch via proton.

Of course i don't want to force supporting a minor OS and create extra effort, but it would be nice to try your app :)
Until then i have to stick to other career apps.

pombeiro updated Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.9 Release

Important Notes!:

• First uninstall the v1.8 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.9
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season

Change Log:
New Additions

• Player Photo - You can now change the photo of you Racing Life profile
  • Car Class filter - You can now filter in the calendar...

Hi - my career save is somehow crashed, i can't start it anymore. Can you help me in restoring it?

Edit:
For people in future

Based on version 1.19
Your save file is .txt base
If on row 4 and 5 you have values with fraction (like 23.4 not 23) - delete it to have natural number, without fraction.

Then you'll be able to continue career

I had
11.655790172935784 (row 4)
23.4 (row 5)

And that was the issue

Last edited:
Thank you for this app, not only it makes AMS2 more interesting but it made me discover how fun the Uno is.
A quick note, it appears tracks you do not own are not excluded when it comes to "Invitation" events.
Also, am I correct assuming that adding cars or tracks is just a matter of editing the xml files in DefaultDB and possibly adding the relevant images in Assets?

Does anyone know of a similar app for ams1? If not here is my official request for @pombeiro to port an ams1 version.
From what I can tell looking at the files, modifying the xml files in DefaultDB and possibly adding/changing files in Assets should make it possible to adapt the app for AMS1. A bit tedious but not really difficult.

Hi

Sorry for the question, someone can explain what exactly needs to be filled in "Championship result"?

My first event, only has 1 race.

Thanks

Hi

Sorry for the question, someone can explain what exactly needs to be filled in "Championship result"?

My first event, only has 1 race.

Thanks
i finally got it, when is a championship with many races, we need to create a championship in the game, with all the races listed, so the game give us our position in the championship.

Racing Life v2.0 Historic Update

Important Notes!:
  • First uninstall the v1.9 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v2
Change Log:
New Additions
  • Historic Content
    • Player will now be able to register to Historic Championships. The cars will be provided by the...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea