Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App

Other Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I’ve downloaded the app but when i go to AMS2 Folder to add the installation file it doesn’t let me. The list only goes to file x64 and then stops which isn’t the case when I go into the folder on it’s own. Everything is there including the installation file.

Any chance to get a full Nordschleife race in the career somewhere on GT3/4 cars please?
One-offs would be nice, but I also wouldn't mind NLS being added as a series, so you get 0-2 races per month on Nords throughout the whole season. Maybe a couple races fewer than the official schedule, and one or two of them longer than the rest to simulate the 6h and 12h races.

One-offs would be nice, but I also wouldn't mind NLS being added as a series, so you get 0-2 races per month on Nords throughout the whole season. Maybe a couple races fewer than the official schedule, and one or two of them longer than the rest to simulate the 6h and 12h races.
Yes, thanks for being more articulate to explain it better. This is exactly what I had in mind the NLS would be an awesome addition!

Just as a reminder, because I searched for myself for a way to customize things.

You can add events in the xml-files.
You can even add more tracks and cars, but you have to fiddle with the IDs to get proper visualization. They are limited to the amount in the folders - so you cant add a picture of the Nordschleife for instance (but you can replace another). If you dont care about that, you can just add another ID that doesnt already exist and make your own events, cars and add new tracks. There are some rules to what you can do, because the track-grade system limits some things (you can make own grades if you wish, but this a bit tricky), but its not that complicated and if you stick to roughly the structure which is already there, there should be no problems.

And this way you can rebalance all other aspects like popularity, fame and money if you want too. I tried to make complete new and more realistic content with the structures, but when 1.3 came out I lost motivation. The trophies an such are likely not customizable.

One thing I rly miss in this app is a dynamic difficulty-scale like in abestos webapp - but you can make rules for yourself - so thats not a big issue.

Last edited:
This is an awesome bit of kit for AMS2 and I like that I can dive into the files and add different races with different classes running at the same time. One of the funny things I did notice was that you obviously support Ukraine against the Russians due to the donate button but one of the sponsors in the app is Gazprom (which essentially funded the 'special military operation' for Ivan)! :roflmao:

Just installed this and the application opens just fine. However, when trying to select the DLC's that I own, the application just shuts down every time. Any ideas how to remedy this issue?

NVM... I was just an idiot and placed the install under program files. Works fine now!

Last edited:
Hello dear Mr. Pombeiro.
First, thanks a lot for this program, it's a great idea ! It's really something missing in the game right now.
But... Could you make it possible to go back to modify the results of a month (or could we choose when we save) ? I don't know if I had a bug or if I skipped too fast but I missed the results for a month and I can't go back ! :'(

pombeiro updated Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.4 Release

Important Notes!:
  • First uninstall the v1.3 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.4
  • After updated, don´t forget to update your DLC Tracks Configurator again.
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season
Change Log:
Fixes/Tweaks
  • Fixed a typo in the achievements screen
  • Tweaked progression
New Additions
  • New Race/Championship Overview...

Read the rest of this update entry...

pombeiro updated Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.5 Update

Important Notes!:
  • First uninstall the v1.4 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.5
  • After updated, don´t forget to update your DLC Tracks Configurator again.
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season
Change Log:
New Additions
  • NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 by John B. Ellis.
  • For single races, result will now only apear once in the screen
  • In case...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play