Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship

Misc Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship 2.8.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Many thanks for your hard work.
I would like to test your project, but I can't find the 'files' location, where to put the folder.
Can you help me please?

Cheers
Hi,
the championship list which I am supporting to work needs the Apps created by Dersirromet called Racing Career Manager which you can find in the section Apps here on RD.
here the link to make it easier:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racing-career-manager-for-all-sims-not-just-ac.32119/
the App is not integrated into AC but it is an external software which permits to reproduce a Careeer including the financial side as buy cars, register to championships, gain money, spend money when you damage your car etc. similar to Granturismo and Project Cars careers. The limit is that in this version you are required to create the championships in AC manually using the customs championship.
I know that Dersirromet is working to develop an app improvement.
I know tha now some people are devoloping some career integrated into AC and this is great but AC do not permit until now to manage the financial side of a career. The app Racing Career Manger instead make this job in a good way
I hope my information have been sufficient. If not please let me know.

Maxstrong01 updated Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship with a new update entry:

Vintage GT300 90's & 00's - Le Mans Prototype 60-68's & 69-72's - GT3 Cars Update

As said in the title,

with this update you will find 2 new Vintage GT300 championships for cars from 90's and 00's.
Same for additional championships for the Vintage prototypes from 60-68'sfor over and lightweight with additional new cars as the Alfa Romeo 33/3, the Porsche 907 and 910 and much more plus same additional for the prototypes from 69-72's also in this case divided in lightweight and

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maxstrong01 submitted a new resource:

Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship - Racing Career Manager - AC CSV File

Read more about this resource...

Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship - Racing Career Manager - AC CSV File

Read more about this resource..

Read more about this resource...
So how does this connect to the SIM? Do I throw it in the AC root folder?

Maxstrong01 updated Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship with a new update entry:

Career Progression Improvement

As said in the title,

with this update you will find some improvements in the linear progression of the career :

first of all let me say that I did a deep revising to the Championships progression making some adjustments in order to have a better linear progression among the championship and classes from the bottom to the top. In some classes as TC the adjustments were more needed.
To do this I tested several cars in various tracks to define the performance of each cars and together with...

Radical, Alfa Romeo & Legend Cars Championships Pack

Hi Gents,

here a new I hope welcome championship update (expansion) with single make Radical SR3 Championships worldwide, 3 new vintage Alfa Romeo championships and the Legends Car Finland Championship.
Only Finland because the skins are all from this one.
Here down the list:
Radical UK ChallengePTSR3
Radical Cup AustraliaPTSR3
Radical Cup CanadaPTSR3

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements