Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship

Misc Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship 2.8.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

Maxstrong01

Premium
Maxstrong01 submitted a new resource:

Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship - Racing Career Manager - AC CSV File

First of all I wish to thank you Dersirromet for the App Racing Career Manager which made in my opinion once again more and more interesting the endless AC also in single player mode. Great job.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racing-career-manager-for-all-sims-not-just-ac.32119/

As the standard level of championship included into the AC Career was for me not fully satisfying I decided to enrich the CSV files “series; races; cars” to increase the number making the AC...

Read more about this resource...

Maxstrong01 updated Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship with a new update entry:

Update 1.6 - 163 Championships including Rallycross and Rally

Hi All, with this update there are available the number of 163 racing championship asusual strongly inspired by the real counterparts for what permitted by AC availability in terms of Tracks, Cars and Skins.
This time the intention was to extend the championship versus the lower classes and to increase the number of competitions Extra EU and in particular South America, Asia and Australia.
Let me say tht it has not been easy to find information to assemble a decent championship for some of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maxstrong01 updated Racing Career Manager - AC Career with Real World Championship with a new update entry:

Update 2.0 - N. 202 Realistic Championships Available

With this update the targets was to expand and introduce further real life (with AC conditions) championships:

- further expand the championships options of the lower part of series (F-3; F-"; etc.)

- try to find some historic Japanise Cars Series and despite teh difficulty to find this information at the end I was able to find them and to reproduce at the best of AC these series made in Japan and New Zealand. In the case of the GT500 cars I went close to he limit of realism I want to...

Update 2.2

Update 2.2:

- excluded Kartodromo Cabo do Mundo by FIA Kart European Championship 125s and Junior because track AI not fully working and sometimes creating issues
- added the following new championships:
Porsche Carrera Cup Asia
Porsche Carrera Cup France
Porsche Sprint Trophy Benelux
F4 Spanish Championship
IMSA Michelin Sport Cars Challenge (GT4 US)
- All the skins pack...

RCM Update 2.4 - Japan Expansion

This update is dedicated all to Japanese Championships by using what available in AC:

Changelog:

- New tracks for All Japan Rally Championship
- Added Pit Lane AI for Rally/Hillclimb Tracks (see and extract by Rally 1.1 folder)
- introduced Rally R4 Class and K Cars (only Suzuki 660 Alto for the moment but looking for find some others)
- 3 New Championships:

All Japan Rally Championship R4
All Japan Rally Championship HWRC
All...

Update 2.5 - Formula Expansion

This update expand the number of Championships for Fomula cars in particular for the Formula Ford and F3 plus a a little revision better equilibrium for the TC Cars Championships in between the various classes

Changelog:
- New Championsips:

Formula Ford New Zealand
Australian Formula Ford Series
Benelux Formula Ford Championship
Canadian Formula Ford Challenge
Finnish Formula...

Update 2.5.2 - VW Beetle Expansion

Hi All,

as advanced with last update I worked to a VW Beetle expansion. The new Championships added are the Fun Cup raced in Europe (mainly in Belgium, Netherland and France) and UK using a race version of the VW Beetle from 60's.
These are endurance races which in the case of SPA arrives even to a duration of 25h (but in the game I used 24h to fit with the software). Due to the difficulty of an endurance race, despite the car are let me say "basic", I classified it in the Class D instead...

Hi Maxstrong01,
VERY NICE i just saw your MOD...but since i'm new i just couldn't figure out where to install the files. You mentioned. So a little deeper instruction would be nice cause i found two locations of the carrier folder where i thought i would just paste them in there. One under documents and one under the STEAM App folder - you know. Highly appreciate your support...looking to race these in the future...Again thank you very much!! Greetings from germany

Hi Maxstrong01,
VERY NICE i just saw your MOD...but since i'm new i just couldn't figure out where to install the files. You mentioned. So a little deeper instruction would be nice cause i found two locations of the carrier folder where i thought i would just paste them in there. One under documents and one under the STEAM App folder - you know. Highly appreciate your support...looking to race these in the future...Again thank you very much!! Greetings from germany
Hi Rem1975,
these files are referring to the external App Racing Career Manager by Dersirromet as I reported to the first release. Please check the link here down:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racing-career-manager-for-all-sims-not-just-ac.32119/

In any case shortly this App permit to you to simulate a Career buying cars and creating championships that you need to set in AC using the feature Customs Championship,
I hope that now it is a little more clear

Hi Rem1975,
these files are referring to the external App Racing Career Manager by Dersirromet as I reported to the first release. Please check the link here down:

In any case shortly this App permit to you to simulate a Career buying cars and creating championships that you need to set in AC using the feature Customs Championship,
I hope that now it is a little more clear
Thanks axstrong01,

now it is clear for me and thanks for the quick response!
Stay safe ;-)

US Touring Cars & SCCA Ford Spec Racer Expansion

Hi All,

sorry for the long time without any news but I have been very busy with my work and family.

Anyway here we are with an expansion realted to the US TC Championship and the SCCA Conference Championships dedicated to the funny Ford Spec Racer.
The liveries of the US TC Championship and the Ford Spec Racer car you can find here on RD. I take the chance to thank you both the athors whihc made a very great job and shared it with us.
Here down as usual the details of the expansion added...

TCR & Super Vee Expansion

Hi All,

in the new file I added some additional TCR Championships like Italy, Germany, Benelux, etc plus the Super Vee Uruguay .

Please take note that:
the liveries of TCR Australia are available on Racedepartment but you need the paymods TCR Cars by Tommy 78
The liveries of the others TCR Championships are made and published on Racedepartment the last days by Isabella Vannelli (thank you for that) but for a reason which I ignore it seems they are disappeared today.
Maybe you can...

Update 2.7.1

Hi All,

here a new update for Racing Career Manager dedicated to the endless Assetto Corsa:

S5000 Championship AustraliaOW
Porsche Carrera Cup North AmericaGT
European Autocross ChampionshipRL

- the S5000 is the faster OW Australian championship. You may find the car googling the name but it needs to become patreon of the modders.
- The Porsche Carrera Cup North America requires...

Update 2.7.3

Here another update dedicated to Russia Hystoric Cars (thank you to jurik1984), expansion to GTS Class for Hystoric GT and Euro Nascar (Thank you to @Pessio for the great mod).
With regards to the Russia Hystoric Cars Championship I must be honest: despite I searched for detailed information by long time I was not very successfull. Only some few information here and there so as in AC there are a lot of Russina tracks and cars available despite I was not able to find all...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies