RaceRoom Racing Experience - Silverstone Announced!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Silverstone.jpg

Sector3 Studios have confirmed that work is finally resuming on the studio's recreation of the Silverstone circuit for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Silverstone has been in the works for some time now, however Sector3 indicated that work had stopped on recreating the circuit in recent months as the studio concentrated its resources on producing the monstrous laserscanned Nordschleife recently released by the team.

No further details regarding when the home of the British Grand Prix will be available in the sim, however it is expected that only the current version of the track will be available, and not historic versions including the famous, and now sadly lost, Bridge corner.

Silverstone Map.png

Check out the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum for more news and discussions regarding the sim. Have a browse through our setup database and of course sample the fun for yourself, join in and take part in one of our awesome RaceRoom Racing Experience club races today!

Looking forward to Silverstone? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • ronniej

It will go nicely with my $300+ content I have already. Personally, I was hoping for different news concerning R3E but I guess that will have to wait.....As much as I like content, I appreciate a well rounded game even more and in order to enjoy that, one needs connectivity if your game is based on it.:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back