RaceRoom Racing Experience: License Recap

After 2013 had a great start with a lot of license announcements not only but mostly from SimBin we think it would be great to recap all the content that has been announced for RaceRoom Racing Experience. Great cars are nothing without infamous tracks and SimBin indeed delivered - let's take a look at them, in the order of their announcement. Keep in mind, not all of them were announced in 2012.

P4/5 Competizione

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R

Pagani Zonda R

Saleen S7R

Circuit Park Zandvoort

Bathurst Mount Panorama

BMW 320 Turbo Gr5

McLaren MP4-12C GT3

Nissan GTR GT1

RUF CTR3

BMW 625 CSi Gr. A

Alpina B6 GT3

BMW Z4 GT3

And because SimBin likes to tease the community....well, we'll quote them.
And because we would not like you think that this is all we will have for RaceRoom Racing Experience, we have prepared a small sneak peak into future content announcements. This sneak peak is only a very small one, as there is so much more coming than we can display on a single picture! It is not only hinting to what cars to expect, but also what kind of cars to expect!​

Leave your comments below or visit our RaceRoom Racing Experience forum for more information, screenshots, debates and more.

[source: SimBin]
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
The guys from Digitalracing.nl are good.
Ascari A10 KZ
Ascari KZ1 GT3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Cadillac CTS-V
Corvette Daytona Prototypes Grand-Am
Ginetta GT3
Greenwood Corvette
Koenigsegg Agera-R
Radical
Zakspeed Ford Capri Group 5

Race Resort Ascari
Silverstone
Suzuka

This isn't for Race07, it's for R3E and it's still in pre-alp...sorry in Beta testing.
OOps!
Thanks. I'm slightly confused as I just bought race 07 a month back, got all these add ons such as gtr evolution and I'm sure one of them was formula raceroom. Is this raceroom experience going to be a graphical improvement (etc) or just more cars and tracks? :-S thanks again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back