RaceRoom Racing Experience Hotfix Patch Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Hotfix Patch 18.8.jpg

Sector3 Studios have responded to a recent issue caused by the Windows Anniversary update drivers, releasing a small hotfix patch designed to resolve login issues for some players.

Some RaceRoom Racing Experience users have encountered issues with loading the game following a recent graphics driver update, not allowing the game to fire up either directly through Steam or from the desktop game icon. Sector3 have been quick to respond and released an unscheduled hotfix patch aimed at addressing the problem. Early feedback suggests the hotfix released yesterday has been successful and access to RaceRoom Racing Experience has been restored.

18-08-2016 Hotfix changelog:

Fixed an issue related to display adapter information that was causing game to not launch with the recent graphics driver updates, specifically the Windows Anniversary update.

Check out the RaceDepartment RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. RaceDepartment hold regular Racing Club events with R3E, featuring packed grids and close racing, sign up for an event today!

Did you suffer from the new driver issue? Has this patch fixed your problem? Let us know in the comments section below!

I wonder when that m6 gt3 is going to make its appearance in RRE? it was teased quite a while ago now. It will also be the first of all the current titles out atm to bring it....hurry up kunos i would rather it in AC first :p

after update loading takes like 15 minutes ,before it was a couple of minutes but now really slow ,gtx 970, i also installed the new nividia driver

Don't know if it's doing this all the time? In my case (admittedly it was a previous version) I think the game was decompressing files, so I just went off and got a drink whilst it was busy doing what it needed to do :)

After a few races the loading times were much, much faster.

Good that Sector3 sorted this nice and quick :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Don't know if it's doing this all the time? In my case (admittedly it was a previous version) I think the game was decompressing files, so I just went off and got a drink whilst it was busy doing it needed to do :)

After a few races the loading times were much, much faster.

Good that Sector3 sorted this nice and quick :thumbsup:
hmm seems too have fixed itself ,is ok now, but still fairly slowish

• ronniej

Ya, this whole Nvidia driver and hotfix thing has made this issue a little confusing actually...I was having problems with "jitters and Lag" just before and after the 1607 w10 update and then this came up, but I just reverted to Windows 7 as fast as I could (took me a couple of days to do it with my Skylake setup) and it resolved all the problems I had so........Still confused as to whether or not this is still an issue (jitters and lag) as I've gotten different responses in the forums when I whined about it.
PS:
I've just realized that there is more information on RD news, about this game and it's issues than there is on their official forums.:O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back