RaceRoom Racing Experience GTO Pack Coming This Week

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E GTO Pack 6.jpg

Sector3 Studios will be releasing a new GTO car pack to RaceRoom Racing Experience very soon bringing 2 new cars to the title.

With the IMSA GTO Series proving a popular choice for US fans of high performance race cars back in the late 1980's, Sector 3 have reproduced 2 new popular cars that competed to those regulations to join the 700hp Audi Quattro already in game (below):
R3E GTO Pack 3.jpg

Alongside the Quattro in the upcoming release will be the venerable Nissan 300ZX Z32 silhouette that went on to clinch multiple IMSA race victories and championships against still competition from a raft of big name teams and manufacturers.
R3E GTO Pack 4.jpg

Car no#3 of the new GTO pack is Ford's trusty IMSA GTO Mustang, boasting a 2.5-liter SOHC four-cylinder engine and run by legendary tuning company Roush Racing, the Mustang was (is) an iconic car from its era and still provides one of the best examples of pure racing spirt found in any of the Blue Oval's line up of racing heritage.
R3E GTO Pack 5.jpg

Sector3 have confirmed the GTO Car Pack will be released this week for RaceRoom Racing Experience, price tbc.

Take a look at our RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club for daily events in a variety of car and track combinations. Guaranteed great TeamSpeak banter and good clean racing!

r3E GTO Pack 2.jpg R3E GTO PAck 7.jpg R3E GTO Pack 8.jpg R3E GTO Pack.jpgR3E GTO Pack 9.jpg

Will you be purchasing the new GTO car pack? Which one will you drive first? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
The great thing about R3E is that you can always testdrive the cars beforehand and that's just what i'm going to do with those babies :)

Have absolutely no experience with that kind of cars, so i have no clue if i like them or not :)

I just purchased this about 6 A.M. P.D.T. and decided to give it a try. I went to Monza and did a 15 minute race on the default (100%) setting. The Mustang is really fun to drive and it sounds great.

I also have to say I've noticed a big improvement in the ffb physics recently. With most of the settings maxed out on my DFGT, I'm getting a really good feel for what the car is doing. Thank you Sector 3!:)

This is after about 30-40 minutes of driving so way off really getting good feel for all the cars and only a couple laps with Audi, but currently I feel like the Nissan is just way better at cornering and on par with Audi, and way faster than the Mustang in a straight line. I like how all the cars feel different and it's just possibly me sucking in the Audi, but the Mustang is just useless compared to the Nissan, since it just cannot handle corners at all, at least that's all on default setups.

For the AI to get better, you need to drive better, plus make sure to do 3 to 5 solid 15 minute races so they understand your pace and driving style. Avoid contact with them, they will avoid it with you.

Might have to delete the adaptiveai.xml file though....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back