RaceRoom Racing Experience: Autodrom Most - First Drive

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Racing Experience is getting some new content, and to celebrate we took to the circuit in the new ADAC Porsche at the Autodrom Most circuit.

Having secured a renewed deal to cover the 2018 ADAC GT Masters series within RaceRoom Racing Experience, developer Sector3 Studios have also delivered a nice surprise with the inclusion of a slightly tweaked Porsche 911 GT3 R to the German GT championship pack, sitting alongside fellow heavyweight brands such as the Audi, Mercedes, Calloway Corvette and BMW cars already within the game. The 911 comes with slightly different front winglets than the traditional 911 GT3 variant already in game, and further plans are in the pipeline to update the body kit to the latest design later in the year.

Unfortunately, the elusive Ferrari and Lamborghini license remains unsigned (alongside Acura), so although containing many new liveries and that 911 GT3 R, the new pack is still short of a full grid of ADAC GT Masters cars from the 2018 season.

As well as the ADAC GT Masters 2018 pack, the upcoming RaceRoom Racing Experience update also contains a brand new circuit in the form of the Autodrom Most - a track that has featured in the ADAC GTM schedule recently, and another very rewarding and driver friendly venue to add some new and interesting challenge to the RaceRoom players around the world.

While we await the public build of the title to be made available later this week, you can pass the time quite nicely indeed enjoying these early access laps in both the new ADAC GT Masters 2018 pack, and the existing Tatuus F4 racing cars.

Watch out for a full Talk ‘n’ Drive video on our RDTV Twitch channel featuring the new content tomorrow...

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available as a free to play title on Steam PC now.

What to know more about RaceRoom Racing Experience and stay in touch with the latest news? Head over to the RaceRoom sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get yourself involved with our passionate and vibrant community. We cover the latest news, give you exclusive content to enjoy, and of course host some fantastic Club and League racing events! What’s not to like?

Like what we do? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Brandon is right. Unless S3 have something super-secret in store for us, they've already confirmed what's coming in the next update content-wise. The track, some skins, and some fins on a Porsche. I'm looking forward to the track but I'm really not interested in the skins as I don't care what the outside of my car looks like. :sleep:

Why should we be excited over a few additional coats of paint, slightly updating porsche model and nothing else? Doubt many people will pay for that but looking forward to the track.
If an update featuring up-to-date real life liveries, an updated car model and a whole new track doesn't excite you then...don't get excited, it's just another update as far as you're concerned. Do you need to get excited by every single thing they put out? Maybe you don't find any value in these, but that's OK, I'm sure plenty of people will and you can just safely ignore it and look forward to future updates which might bring something that will make *you* more excited (and someone else less, that's just how it is), it's not like anyone is forcing you to get that content if you don't like it. There's no mandatory excitement quota they have to reach with every single update for every single simracer.

giphy.gif

Being a bit fed up of the never ending complaints, for complaints sake is not being salty (although some can seem damning even when complimenting), S3 appear to be in a no win situation, with a huge amount of European users the ADAC series is a popular one, maybe not so much in Blighty but with a Swedish developer with the bulk of users from Germany and surrounding countries and another track from ADAC making the RR roster, for some (not me, apart from a new track and the UFO Porsche and a bit of continuity, oh and the hope of maybe including more cars from the series) a simulator needs to simulate what you want simulated and just because it's not everyone's cup of char, it's yet another update, fixing less and less bugs, adding more and more features, more and more quality content and sometimes one has to take a bit of disappointment, right on the kisser for the team, like me, I don't race in single player mode at all, yet I'm capable of understanding that many do and the addition of multi-class was muchly wanted and big cheers were proclaimed on it's release. The more people enticed into the RR community the more we're all gonna get, so will every update rock my boat, most definitely not, do I still get excited when the "down for maintenance" banner appears, you bet your sweet ass, usually find a nugget that makes my enjoyment of RR, just that tad more fulfilled.
Swings and roundabouts!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back