RaceRoom | Porsche, BMW, Ningbo International & New Features!

EduCalza

250RPM
Nov 2, 2015
Added extra bindings for Shift Up and Shift Down, allowing to mix paddles and a sequential shifter

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord:inlove:.....rF2 had this feature as well....a very welcome extra function in my opinion, and an overall epic update.:thumbsup::inlove:
after this, for me only left the offline driver changes, for SP endurance races and this will be my epic update.

eg01st

250RPM
Jul 28, 2018
Such a massive update. These guys are heroes.
What I love about R3E is that new DLCs are not only about new selling us new content, but improving on the old and bringing the sim to higher standards :thumbsup:
Somebody has swelling ears right now :roflmao:

Reactions: anton_Chez

M D Gourley

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 17, 2015
Added extra bindings for Shift Up and Shift Down, allowing to mix paddles and a sequential shifter

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord:inlove:.....rF2 had this feature as well....a very welcome extra function in my opinion, and an overall epic update.:thumbsup::inlove:
....After this I would like to be able to use H-Pattern on any car I wish:inlove:....rF2 has this, so if I choose to drive a GT3 car in H-Pattern for that extra challenge that would be superb...of course only my personal thoughts quoting myself:roflmao::roflmao:

Nick Hill

500RPM
Premium
Oct 26, 2013
Wow, great looking changelog!

"Updated physics" is music to my ears, because past experience indicates those are often *big* improvements of late (though I think many of those cars drove very nicely to begin with).

R3E used to have a handful of cars that felt irritatingly "canned" but, to my knowledge/experience, I think they have all been rectified. Obviously, I still have cars I prefer over others as a matter of taste, but I can't name any R3E cars that just feel bad (anymore). If anyone drove the Formula Jr in the early days, you might know what I mean...it felt very binary (grip or no grip, no in between) and no real connection with the road. After the "updated physics" treatment, it feels wonderful. Still can be a pain in the ass, but in a realistic way.

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Jul 18, 2012
Nice looking update, does the daylight progression and sun location have any effect on shadows and track temps or is it still static?

Last edited:

Marc Collins

1000RPM
Aug 25, 2011
Finally, FFB updates to match what AMS and rF2 have had for a long while. Look forward to trying it out and if it works as expected, I might finally invest in some content for this title. The lack of best-in-class FFB and AI have been holding me back. The other updates all look positive as well.

Reactions: Foresight

Ross Garland

Spiritseer
Staff
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
I really don't like the latest update to my wallet I seem to have downloaded with the game update, though. Shame on you S3.
I can sympathise with that. I'm skint right now and really don't have the cash to spend on virtual stuff. But... I just couldn't help myself... :whistling:

Reactions: Martin Fiala

Eliottk1

1RPM
Mar 12, 2019
Can anyone load car setups right now, after this update I can't see any of my saved car setups either new ones or old ones.
setup.JPG

May 6, 2018
I seem to be having issues with VR. The Recentre VR don't seem to be working for me. Anyone else having this problem? I have zapped the settings and the game, and am reinstalling to see if that helps.

Eliottk1

1RPM
Mar 12, 2019
Old setups are probably incompatible with the new setup screen.
If so the new update is very BAD, because every setup is hard work and a lot of time so they should be usable.
The problem is that also newly saved setups can't be seen so it doesn't matter if it's new or old, it's not working.

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Jul 18, 2012
Finally, FFB updates to match what AMS and rF2 have had for a long while. Look forward to trying it out and if it works as expected, I might finally invest in some content for this title. The lack of best-in-class FFB and AI have been holding me back. The other updates all look positive as well.
With the mention in the notes about updated physics and ffb....did Sector3 increase the physics and ffb rates in the engine or is this just tweaks ?

I know rf2 has the highest hrz rates of any of the Sims and AMS updated there's to 60hrz

With the cars released today having new physics updates.....does this bring all the cars in the service to the same physics or is this batch a new physics making the others old?
I am confused lol

Last edited:

dene11

50RPM
Dec 7, 2018
Well, I try 1 hour race in Spa with gt4, 55 cars on the grid and whats experience! FFB is amazing, car predictable and just I feel when I can push to limits. AIs are aggresive, but fair (I was slightly bumped from the back only once during the whole race). There was 4 - 5 yellow flags, mainly in the Bruxelles. AIs was pretty fast on Les Combes, slow on Blanchimont. No incidents on Ea Rouge and Raidillon. Very good race.

PurgerUK

500RPM
Premium
Apr 28, 2015
Hopefully this will lead to a few more people joining the RD organised races, always seems to be plenty of interest in the sim but rarely translates to actual racing.