Raceroom not loading with Steam!

I uninstalled it last night . I would click on it and nothing would happen it would not load , could not verify cache absolutely no response.So I uninstall . Once I did that I restarted my PC signed into Steam and it was not in my library . So I tried to install from the Raceroom website and it took me straight to Steam . In Steam it showed as game in my library but it was not in my library. I have uninstalled Steam and reinstalled and still the same result. All my other games thru Steam work as they should.

I uninstalled it last night . I would click on it and nothing would happen it would not load , could not verify cache absolutely no response.So I uninstall . Once I did that I restarted my PC signed into Steam and it was not in my library . So I tried to install from the Raceroom website and it took me straight to Steam . In Steam it showed as game in my library but it was not in my library. I have uninstalled Steam and reinstalled and still the same result. All my other games thru Steam work as they should.
Have you previously associated the game with Steam as S3 advised?
https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/important-change-is-coming-please-read.5610/

It may be that they are applying the patch and that's why you're having issues.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back