Raceroom and Windows 10 creators edition updates

Every time my pc updates to this edition I have endless problems with RRE and Automobilista... I just can't get the games to run right... They lack sharpness, I can see jaggies and general stutters. Every time I roll back to previous versions of windows and it's fine again. Anyone had this and can give me a solution other than rolling back? I've just turned the pc off now and it bloody well downloaded the update again so gonna have to deal with this tomorrow !

Any hardware details? I don't seem to be having any issues running those games on up-to-date Win10 setup (old i5 2500k, GTX970). For extended AA in AMS, I believe you have to set the compatibility bit to Diablo 3 using nVidia Inspector (but I believe I am only using the in-game AA as I find it perfectly satisfactory). I'm running the games in true fullscreen (borderless windowed does have some stutter, but that's to be expected) with vsync off, limiting my framerate via MSI Afterburner to 60 (which is the refresh rate of my monitor). If I remember correctly, I'm running some kind of enhanced AA in R3E via nVidia Inspector, but I'd have to take a look to confirm, can't remember off the top of my head.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back