RaceDepartment vs Wham!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in here there is a commercial about a christmas songs cd, rigth at the begnning of the comercial you are whammed without any possibility to avoid it, it strats as soon as the comercial start, yesterday i was whammed twice in about 10 minutes because of the comercial :roflmao:
I dont watch TV... Just for F1 or my football club. ^^

That's great, because i was wondering the song crazily. Listened to it, and i regret greatly, just awful. I'm sorry for all the whammed victims, a moment of silence...
outta here it is played from november til end of january... all day... Too often... All year...

I got additionally Whammed twice today aswell at work... Shoppingceters right before christmas are scary! How on earth did I survive last year?

Like I wasn't Whammed before, I got thoroughly (spelling?) Whammed over the weekend.
I heared the bloody song 4 times on saturday, 2 times yesterday, and 3 times today...

I have now started to wonder how I ever survived last christmas...

nooooooooo

I got whammed. In... McDonalds... Seriously. First time this year i was there, and instantly: Last Christmas. Come on ^^

Haha, worked around 16 days at McD during December, not heard it once! ;D

I have now started to wonder how I ever survived last christmas...

I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Haha, worked around 16 days at McD during December, not heard it once! ;D

I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Yeah, that really pushes up my mood :p

-Btw... Cover versions... Whammed or not whammed? When i think about it again and hear the song hear again.... I dont think it was the same...

Yeah, that really pushes up my mood :p

-Btw... Cover versions... Whammed or not whammed? When i think about it again and hear the song hear again.... I dont think it was the same...
Form the rules in the first post:

-The original Wham! version is the only one that eliminates you. If you hear a cover version, it doesn't count as an elimination.

:)

So, we are on holiday with basically no chance of hearing the song. which is good for my sister.

meanwhile, on Christmas Eve here, we had our Christmas at my grandma's house in Melbourne. It has been there for 40 years or something, and we smell smoke. We investigate a little, going out into the backyard, I follow the smoke to the fenceline where I peep over to see a barbecue or something similar. As I turn to go, I hear a noise, and upon listening to it, I get whammed.

thank you and good night! :roflmao:

You lost, because you were Whammed.

No prizes for victory, except that you didn't have to hear it.

This is why im not sure if i got whammed:

Rules:
  • The original Wham! version is the only one that eliminates you. If you hear a cover version, it doesn't count as an elimination.
Ok, then im searching the cover that i think i heard. if i cant find it, i am whammed

Lucky me, i found it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back