RaceDepartment Track Guides

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
w00t :D... This is cool stuff Gareth. The community will appreciate this. Thanks a lot

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
I proved to myself how badly I suck at Valencia last night.

So thanks alot :)

EDIT: I must say, you very much have a commentators voice :)

Theo de Bruin

500RPM
Nov 24, 2007
What is all that "miles per hour" mumbo jumbo you're talking about??? :p

JK!! :D Excellent guide Gareth! And very well narrated! :cool:

Eckhart von Glan

6000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2006
quality stuff

That is what I call quality stuff, Gareth. Note how your voice becomes more and more steady as the vid progresses. Wonder what you will sound like on track four or five: boooom boooom boooom :)

Oh, and here is what happens if you take that righthander uphill a little too fast:

Gareth Hickling

2000RPM
Feb 17, 2008
That is what I call quality stuff, Gareth. Note how your voice becomes more and more steady as the vid progresses. Wonder what you will sound like on track four or five: boooom boooom boooom :)

Oh, and here is what happens if you take that righthander uphill a little too fast:

Serious 2 wheel action there!

Attila Domján

9000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
i dont know how to link it correctly, this is the youtube code for a 2 wheely trial series by HenY, very funny as i remember for it (was long time ago), hope you can figure it out how to watch it! :) :) :)

[youtube]N8l4gFyEVBQ[/youtube]

E

Enrico Bottani

ehehhe sorry people but I'm trying to eat seconds at istanbul, I do a 2.06.8xx but I want more. I see this track guide for valencia...awsome...did someone know something similar for istanbul? :-D

Gareth Hickling

2000RPM
Feb 17, 2008
ehehhe sorry people but I'm trying to eat seconds at istanbul, I do a 2.06.8xx but I want more. I see this track guide for valencia...awsome...did someone know something similar for istanbul? :-D
Not yet but its a possibility :)
Depending on how much time I get in the next few days I will see what I can come up with for the WTCC league.

E

Enrico Bottani

Not yet but its a possibility :)
Depending on how much time I get in the next few days I will see what I can come up with for the WTCC league.

did you know where I can find something similar? I founded trackpedia and is still pretty good but you can't find all track and specially car's, there are a lot of things about formula 1. :-D