Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver : Adam Jonas
RSRBR name: Adam Jonas
Number : TBA
Car : Ford Fiesta S2000
Driver Grade : Grade 3
Team : Ford Motorsport

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES

Driver : Jeremy Loveland
RSRBR name: Wol-Gran
Number : 21 if available
Car : Peugeot 207 S2000
Driver Grade : Grade 2 (Soon to change :p)
Team :Terror Australis A

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES

Driver : Juen-Jen Wag
RSRBR name: lizardfolk
Number : 0
Car : TBA
Driver Grade : Grade 4
Team : TBA

Driver : Warren Dawes
RSRBR name: WAD53
Car : Peugeot 207 S2000
Driver Grade : Grade 1
Team :Terror Australis A
I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes

Driver : Mark Birney
RSRBR name : Sparky245
Number : 2452
Car : Focus RS, A8W-08
Driver Grade : 1
Team : -

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes

(Sorry, forgot the last line :p)

Driver : Hugo Barbosa
RSRBR name: (Unhas)
Number : 13
Car : Renault Clio Williams, N3_2
Driver Grade : Grade 4
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES.

Driver : Daniel Tønsberg
RSRBR name: Xull
Number : 27
Car : Ford Fiesta S2000 2010, N4_S2000_1

Driver Grade : Grade 2
Team : JME-Academy

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES.

*Updated*

Driver : Ian Bundell
RSRBR name: ian_isnt
Number :
Car : Subaru Impreza WRC00
Driver Grade : 2
Team :

Driver : James Knowles
RSRBR name: Tannat
Number : 99
Car : Peugot 207 S2000
Driver Grade : 3
Team : Terror Australis C
I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes​

Driver : Norbert Leitner
RSRBR name: Norbi1990
Number : 9
Car : A8W-08 - Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
Driver Grade : Grade 1
Team : -

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season: Yes

Driver: Samuli Leinonen
RSRBR name: harakimi
Number: 19
Car: Fiat Grande Punto S2000
Driver Grade: Grade 2
Team: Nijo Rally

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season: Yes

Driver : Tor Anders Berven
RSRBR name: Totte
Number : 5
Car : A8W08 Citroen C4 WRC 08
Team : Max Racing Team

Driver : James Worsham
RSRBR name: SpideR
Number :
Car : Subaru Impreza N14 URT
Driver Grade : 3, just completed my 3rd rally event.
Team :

The JME Rally team would like to anounce their driver line-up for season 3 of the RDRC.

Leading the charge for the title will be Jakub Sulej. Driving the JME-Coke Zero Ford Focus WRC, he will join with team owner Rick Bamford. Jakub has shown he is the most likely to topple Seb from the top spot and JME is very happy to have him on board.

Simone Demi has always prefered the S2000 cars to WRC and for season 3 will head the JME-Super (production cup) team. The second Ford Fiesta S2000 will by.....................TBA

New for Season 3 will be the J-RDRC & Rookie classes. JME will field a team in each to encourge new drivers to progress in the championship. the S1600 Ford Fiesta's will be driven by Juen-Jen Wang and William Tringas. While the Rookie class will have our Ford Focus ST170's driven by Daniel Tonsberg and Norman Bruce.

Overall, the JME rallysport outfit will field 4 teams across all car classes and be represented by drivers from most grades. Good luck to everyone.

Driver :
Rick Bamford
RSRBR name: Lucifer
Car : Ford Focus WRC08
Team : JME-Coke Zero

Driver :
Jakub Sulej
RSRBR name: (RSRBR sign in)
Number : 2

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season.
YES

Driver : Simone Demi
Number : 3
Car : Ford Fiesta S2000 2010
Team : JME-Super

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season.
YES

Driver :
Number : (TBA)
Driver Grade :

YES

Driver : Jeun-Jen Wang
Number :
Car : Ford Fiesta S1600
Driver Grade : 4
Team : JME-S1600

YES

Driver : William Tringas
Number :

YES

Driver : Daniel Tonsberg
Number :
Car : Ford Focus ST170
Team : JME-Rookie

YES

Driver : Norman Bruce
Number :
YES

Hi Rick, sorry for any misunderstanding but I am already in Team Terror Australis with Damien.

I was sure I sent you a message letting you know I would keep looking for a team when you replied to my early query to your team mates post that you were looking to bring up a newer driver and would get back to me later. I never heard from you so I went ahead and joined in with Damien, Jeremy and Warren in Terror Australis.

Apologies for any misunderstanding and good luck to your team for season 3.

Cheers Al

The JME Rally team would like to anounce their driver line-up for season 3 of the RDRC.

Leading the charge for the title will be Jakub Sulej. Driving the JME-Coke Zero Ford Focus WRC, he will join with team owner Rick Bamford. Jakub has shown he is the most likely to topple Seb from the top spot and JME is very happy to have him on board.

Simone Demi has always prefered the S2000 cars to WRC and for season 3 will head the JME-Super (production cup) team. The second Ford Fiesta S2000 will by.....................TBA

New for Season 3 will be the J-RDRC & Rookie classes. JME will field a team in each to encourge new drivers to progress in the championship. the S1600 Ford Fiesta's will be driven by Juen-Jen Wang and William Tringas. While the Rookie class will have our Ford Focus ST170's driven by Daniel Tonsberg and Norman Bruce.

Overall, the JME rallysport outfit will field 4 teams across all car classes and be represented by drivers from most grades. Good luck to everyone.

Driver :
Rick Bamford
RSRBR name: Lucifer

Driver :
Jakub Sulej
Number : 2

YES

Driver : Simone Demi
Number : 3

YES

Driver :
Number : (TBA)
Driver Grade :

YES

Driver : Jeun-Jen Wang
Number :

YES

Driver : William Tringas
Number :

YES

Driver : Daniel Tonsberg
Number :

YES

Driver : Norman Bruce
Number :
YES

Very good line-up TM! ;)

Overall, the JME rallysport outfit will field 4 teams across all car classes and be represented by drivers from most grades.

Yep, great Team line-up Rick, and a nice idea to run a Team in each Division. :thumb:

Looks like you will be a busy boy trying to manage a large team in addition to organising the Championship. :wink: :cool:

We are trying different approach by trying to run an Overall Aussie Team made up of three Driver teams running the same car in the
S2000 division. I think we are still one driver short so far though. :wink:
Our cheap Aussie team can only afford one car, but at least it will be French (you have to be french to succeed in Rallying don't you?) :rolleyes:

Driver : Pete Mull
RSRBR name: SilverRallier
Number : 44
Car : Subaru Impreza WRC 2002
Driver Grade : 2
Team : None

Driver : Dan Lovett
RSRBR name: Dan27
Car : Renault Williams Clio (N3-2 pack)
Driver Grade : Grade 3
Team : OGL SimRacing Rally Team

My Team-mate will be Matthew Leonoiwicz who will be signing up shorty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back