RaceDepartment Motorsport Pick-Em's 2012

Hey all,

I'm a regular competitor in the RDLMS around here, but I'm also the organizer for what should prove to be a pretty popular pick-em's competition for this year's racing season. Dubbed "TBK- Motorsport Pick-Ems," it will encompass everything from the Dubai 24 Hours this coming weekend to the end of the season in December. Open wheel? You got it. Sports cars and tin-tops? Of course. Rallying, bikes, stock cars, it's all there.

While there is an overall competition, of course, I'd like to get a Racedepartment league up and running. The page for updates is available here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TBK-Motorsport-Pick-Ems/205766302848763 (like us please!) ... I'll also be posting here.

What do you need to know? For the RaceDepartment league, all you need to know is "RD12" ... When you go to make your picks (which will be available shortly), you'll enter a User ID (be it your real name or a username) in the first block. In the second block, you'll be asked for an "Enter ID" ... This is the league identifier you'll use. Type in RD12 and the results will be scored and grouped together...

Please like us on Facebook for updates throughout the year, and pass the link along to your friends. Updates will of course be posted here with weekly links to the competitions as well.

Cheers everyone!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back