RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you can find somone to get CFR a championship :D then i can be like "I was on that team" :p
Hmm.... my nominees:

- Steven diBernardo (My good old pal from PSB :))
- Garry Pullen (if he leaves his team :D)
- And any of the other good independents in the current season

By the way, goodbye, all of the guys who raced together with CFR was my best friend... :highfive:

See you next season, and be good.. :bye:

And remember: Google is your friend :D

Now we need to do something about it. I think 3 drivers in a team damages the team's championhip fight. So i'm planning to make team size 2 drivers again , What to do say ? Please help me to decide. Please state your opinions. :)

As you know, CFR will be without Brett. Also FTR races with 2 drivers. So i give this idea an+1.:D

Now we need to do something about it. I think 3 drivers in a team damages the team's championhip fight. So i'm planning to make team size 2 drivers again , What to do say ? Please help me to decide. Please state your opinions. :)

As you know, CFR will be without Brett. Also FTR races with 2 drivers. So i give this idea an+1.:D

I agree with teams with only 2 drivers.

I want to destroy 2 points from..........................................
.....................................................................................
................................................................................:laugh2:

Thanks Paulo for voting. Let's see how others will vote? If i said "Last race is started" , everyone would come and say "finish" . But when i start a vote...:D..Oh well, we still have time anyway..

And with cruel destruction with Resi's 2 points. Here is the 2nd place fight at last race :

2)David Buxton---------------------64
3)Resi Respati----------------------59
4)Dave Stephenson----------------56
5)Paulo Riberio--------------------58

4 nominees for it. A great fun awaits us:bye:.....

Hey Omer, can you please give me an extra 90 points? Just as a special favour? Thanks :)

Oh well 4th season's champion is RICHARDDDD!!!!! :D

If think it should be 2 per team, and voted.
As like TV had when someone leaves it not fair on the team to have 2 against 3 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes