RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a surprising an unbelievable Sprint RAce!..Lost racer, Brett Bagstad came and had a superb fight with Garry. And with a little gap came 1st. After him Garry is 2nd. He is announcing his championship title... 3rd is another CFG driver , Patrick Duivelaar. These are valuable points for CFG in their fight with FTR. Other finishers was calm and they did'nt have a serious fight. Dave is 4th, he is trying to catch up David. 5th is David. He is tightening his position in 2nd place. 6th is another FTR driver Adam. They lost valuable points in Team's standings.....Before pist Ross was 4th, but he could'nt keep up his pace. Also Resi came 7th. A great loss for his 2nd place fight.

Brett, you are granted extra 1 point.

Today i am announcing my leaving of CFR in the fifth season of forum racing...School is stoping me from supporting the team and i will be running as an independent in the fifth season so there is no team counting on me. Good luck CFR!

Paulo is a strange driver. He is not consistent but he has more than one victories....He again comes 1st with a huge smile on his face.Also he finished in 4 minutes. He has 12 points. After him, still hungry for trophies Garry came...3rd is Resi, he is trying really hard to take back 2nd place in championship. Last race's surprise winner Brett came 4th. He really made sad CFR team with announcing his retire from the team....5th is Dave, he also tries to take 2nd place. Last point goes to Patrick. With that way, CFR's all drivers scored points...They really past FTR in team's fight.... David and Ben past unpointless this race....

Paulo, please destroy someone's 2 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes