RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
First race of the season is ended with full of surprises. Dave Returned to the podium with an outstanding victory just in front of the rookie driver Adam. Close to them Ross took the third place. This is the only Team Victory driver in points. Shockingly Garry and Niklas could'nt score any points. After him another rookie David came 4th...Unlucky guy of the 3rd season, Matthew is 5th. Last point goes to Brett. So all 4 teams scored in the 1st race. As we look to this race we can say this season will be very funny and challenging.

DAVE randomizer granted you +1 extra points......Congrulations....

Also Dave, Adam, Ross, David are granted with 2 extra points as they finished in 10 minutes.

Don't forget to check out the standing's at the first post. Report me please if there are mistakes in points. :thumb:

Oh i guess i should let you know... I have decided to retaire from forum racing. I have given it a lot of thought and sure the speed and thrills will allways be memorable but i feel i have cheated death enough and that it's time to put my health first for my family. So that i may live to grow old and not be yet another casualty in the dangerous environment that is forum racing. I want to thank my team and fans all around the world for the this great time!

Good bye fellow racers, and drive safely! :bananalama:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back