RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ben Herbert

I am like Schumacher, i really love the number 7 ^^ Are you fine if we switch numbers? :D

@Aidan Keranen Dont limit the teams or suggest the teams. there are still livery never used, Brawn will used in season 22. Drivers should look for liverys themselves and decide or request ;)

Teams and Drivers
(cars and what-not will be added in due course, please direct me to any problems)
Clarification: All competing teams of last season get preference over new teams this season.

Nirvana
b28e.png

McLaren?

Heineken?

Online Racing (test-car)
car.png

Jordan
Jordan+B.png

Red Bull Racing?

Renault
d1zt.png

Ferrari
yl64.png

Viper Racing?

Honk Racing?

Jaguar
Jaguar.png

Other available teams/liveries: Lotus, 2KF1, Toyota, Brawn.... . Please ask first for final three.

---Would be nice to have a different livery for every year. So please send requests or anything ^^---

+New points system?
+Can aýou mark rule changes to last year in red Aidan?

Can we choose the races that are TBD?
If so, my nominations are Austria, Singapore and Russia in that order.

@Aidan Keranen, weren't we going to ban tagging and editing posts during races?
races have been chosen, in which case you're missing one... :D
No, I am happy to keep tagging and editing, so long as I can 100% verify that you are legal in race times.
ironic edit: I will make it that you are banned from posting/editing a post within 5 minutes of your pit/finish. Any edits of a post could be a cover up, and I will penalise no matter what. So just don't even do it

---Would be nice to have a different livery for every year. So please send requests or anything ^^---
+New points system?
+Can aýou mark rule changes to last year in red Aidan?
Rule changes are in the news post (Post #4)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back