RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
@Florin Diaconescu @Manolis Sigoulakis Congratulations on a second consecutive constructors title for you too. Will the wombo-combo partnership continue at some stage?
@kedy89 Another win for you, do you expect to be the hottest property come next season?
@Benutzername Able to finally secure another podium for yourself, what does S22 hold for OR?
@Jimlaad43 You couldn't go out with the bang you were looking for, but third is enough right?​

Plus we'll open to the floor, everyone give their feelings on their performance this season.
And with that, good night, statistics out tomorrow and official closing of the season tomorrow evening hopefully.

(oh yes, really big thanks to @Rami Saidy for allowing me sleep :D )

@Florin Diaconescu @Manolis Sigoulakis Congratulations on a second consecutive constructors title for you too. Will the wombo-combo partnership continue at some stage?
@kedy89 Another win for you, do you expect to be the hottest property come next season?
@Benutzername Able to finally secure another podium for yourself, what does S22 hold for OR?
@Jimlaad43 You couldn't go out with the bang you were looking for, but third is enough right?​

Plus we'll open to the floor, everyone give their feelings on their performance this season.
And with that, good night, statistics out tomorrow and official closing of the season tomorrow evening hopefully.

(oh yes, really big thanks to @Rami Saidy for allowing me sleep :D )
It'll do. But finishing on the podium for a farewell is not bad.

I won't start the new thread until Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday depending on how stuff goes, so no one can pester me about it.

Utzer: Who knows, who knows... If i knew that i'd make some cash with it. As always i'm looking from race to race. Looking back at our season, having a new driver in the team and having some money troubles, it was still decent. With Martini incoming we probably will do better, but as i said, who knows.
Ben did a fantastic job this season, we are basically the best of the rest looking at the constructor championship. We, or.... Especially me, had a really big hole to the end of the season. That wasnt enjoyable at all, because before that we still had chances to win the title surprisingly. But as i said, P3 is totally fine looking at the whole season. We are the best Ferrari team and could beat the factory Team - Which makes me proud. Especially because it was close in the end and my rival Saidy is driving for them. Sorry Rami! Thats why i'm ok with the end of the Season, after just two third places within the season this second place in Belgium was really nice, especially because i could beat Saidy and Ferrari with that.
Congrats to Nirvana for this excellent season and of course congratulations to Jimmy Laad, who pobably used the only season he had to win the title. After the extremely good start into the season from Florin this was impressive. He even won the title races before the end of the season. Kudos!
I also want to congratulate to Tobi, we had a nice battle for the win, he already has two wins and is probably a champion in a few seasons - or even in the next season.

To finally come to an end, a big thanks to Aidan! You are an fantastic moderator in my eyes.

See ya on track!​

@kedy89 Another win for you, do you expect to be the hottest property come next season?​
I'm a bit surprised that I was able to take the win, didn't expect it. I had a nice and clean fight with @Benutzername, he was extremely close all the time, but luckily I could stay ahead. Winning the title next season won't be easy, there are many strong competitors, but I think that I have what it takes to win it, and with a bit of luck it might be possible. We'll see.

Great honor for Aidan, thanks for all the time you put into this, for the great race reviews etc. Also thanks to everyone who competed this season, especially the champions from jaguar and nirvana. But above all my teammate rami, who helped me a lot in my rookie season, and being there at the right time (read: monaco)
And the fans from finland who cheered for me at my first victory ;)

As mentioned, my final race for now, maybe i'll drop by sometime, when i need to wave the finish flag or something. And who knows... Maybe one time the flying dutchman will be back on the grid. Hopefully in a Speedy (of course :D)

@Florin Diaconescu @Manolis Sigoulakis Congratulations on a second consecutive constructors title for you too. Will the wombo-combo partnership continue at some stage?​
Thank you!! It has been fantastic, three out of four championships is a fantastic way to finish a partnership. It was an ideal team, with the right engineers, and the perfect realationship between us, sharing setups and doing everything for the team. But we believed that going for new challenges would be the best for both.

It would certainly be great to have him as a teammate again and I believe that he can do a great job in any team.

As of S21 personally, it was a bad year for me, and my performances were not what someone would expect of a past champion. Next year will be difficult for me, but I want to thank all my fans, who have trusted in me in all those difficult situation.

Also, spacial thanks to Aidan Whiting and Bernie Keranen, who both did a great job organising the series :)

1 GODDAMN POINT!!!

God dammit, I hate my life :mad:
---
For S22, let's hope we can get another top 10, since title should be well out of reach :D No first win yet, hopefully something will come in S22. I can't get the title, but at least a victory, and it being a feautre race would be even nicer :)

Thanks to Aidan for an amazing season it was, getting back from missing 6 races, and having 2 big downs, I'm more than happy at my form, and really suprised

I'm a bit surprised that I was able to take the win, didn't expect it. I had a nice and clean fight with @Benutzername, he was extremely close all the time, but luckily I could stay ahead. Winning the title next season won't be easy, there are many strong competitors, but I think that I have what it takes to win it, and with a bit of luck it might be possible. We'll see.
You are staying with Renualt arent you if there is another season?;)

Calm down calm down. Team and car decisions should be saved for the new thread when it appears. You never know, there may be a different livery out there you may like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes