RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I thought you had posted too early, as I have a method for posting and I know I was def slightly over 60mins.

If the forum showed in seconds I think it would be quite close

I have to admit I thought you had posted too early, as I have a method for posting and I know I was def slightly over 60mins.

If the forum showed in seconds I think it would be quite close

What are you saying? Mate, the times do not lie, my computer clock was slightly wrong, so I had to keep refreshing the page, when the time was right I posted. Rules are Rules

I'm saying thy I thought you might have posted too quickly.

Maybe it was xx:01:59 when you did pit and xx:01:30 for example when you did finish.

It seemed to me to be less than 60 complete minutes.

That is all.

That is not Important though mate ;)

What matters is who shows up before the others on the forum. Earlier in the season, a similar situation to what you said cost me a potential win, but I thought never mind. ;)

Feature Race

This race is a little longer, but not so hard. After the start is announced, players must post ‘Start’ as quickly as possible.
Then they must wait for one (1) hour, then post ‘pit’.
Then they must wait for another hour before posting ‘finish’ to end the race.
The first person to post ‘start’ will receive 3 points as a “pole bonus”. Those pitting/finishing too early (before the hour have passed) will be handed a penalty of 1 hour added to their finishing time per each minute early they post, unless you post again after the hour has passed. If your finishing time exceeds the time of the finish of the race, in which case you will be DQ’ed.

59 minutes and x seconds is not an hour

*Car Number 9 is under investigation by the stewards - pitlane speeding*

*No further action*

But if we could see the seconds, there might have been something. Yet such close postings have happened in the previous races too. It is impossible to do something about it as the seconds are invisible.

*No further action*

But if we could see the seconds, there might have been something. Yet such close postings have happened in the previous races too. It is impossible to do something about it as the seconds are invisible.

If there was seconds involved, there would have been more care into posting at the right time.
Kudos to Omer for the clarification ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back