8. R Saidy ------------------------------------ +45.521s
  9. B Utzer ------------------------------------ +46.331s
  10. B Herbert ---------------------------------- +1.03.131s
  11. M Purschke ------------------------------ +1 lap
  12. F Owen ------------------------------------ +1 lap
  13. A Macdonald ----------------------------- +1 lap
  14. A Keranen --------------------------------- +1 lap

CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE SITUATION BEFORE THE FINAL RACE:

TITLE - Broström and Godin has a chance for the title, but Godin is 27 points ahead which means that Linus have to take pole and win the race while Godin stay out of top 10.

3rd Place - Awazu and Hackel will fight for it. Only 6 points seperate the drivers as Awazu currently holds the higher ground.

5th Place - Chant and Herbert will fight for it. Only a 3 points seperate them as Chant ahead.

7th Place - Will be the closest battle to watch at the final race. Saidy and Utzer had a close season since the first race and their duel will be ended with a proper battle as their points are equal.

9th Place - Butler gained a good momentum in the final races, he will chase Owen who is 11 points ahead. Butler's team mate Purschke is also in this battle as he is only 1 point behind of him.

Constructor's - As Ferrari took the title, other positions are more or less settled. Only Crown Seven NETRex might try an attack on Honk Racing for 3rd place as they are seperated by 19 points.

For the Positions on the Table, I think you should have put for me and Ben 7 and 7 respectively because of the equal amount of points so far ;)

For the Positions on the Table, I think you should have put for me and Ben 7 and 7 respectively because of the equal amount of points so far ;)

If same points, the best position is counted. If they are the same, its looked after how often it was scored. if that is the same, too, itll be looked at the second best position and so on.

I was third 3 times, you just two times.

*But youve got one time 18 points, dont know which one is preferred, but the 3 points were cause of the qualifying*

If same points, the best position is counted. If they are the same, its looked after how often it was scored. if that is the same, too, itll be looked at the second best position and so on.

I was third 3 times, you just two times.

*But youve got one time 18 points, dont know which one is preferred, but the 3 points were cause of the qualifying*

I don't think Omer thought about who should go ahead out of us, according to best positions. I think he just kept the positions from the previous race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.0%
Back