RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
169347.jpg

Stan James Racing Flies, Ferrari Flops!

Well the action packed testing weekend at Jerez has come to an end with Linus Bostrom and Mike Bell of Stan James Racing topping the time sheets. McLaren also proved they were consistently fast but can they bridge the gap between themselves and SJR?

At the lower end of the field after only completing 5 laps BOTH Ferrari's of Erik Tveit and Ondrej Kapal suffered mechanical failures which hopefully isnt a sign of things to come.

Things didnt start off as planned for Honk Racings' Omer Said after he wandered into the wrong garage but after this quote;
Because of KERS, Moveable rear wing, Water leak, Oil leak, Engine Heating, Suspension shattering, Tyres dying i could'nt complete any lap at the tests...

He realised he was in the Ferrari garage and returned to Honk. The other driver that should be nervous is Georgios Davakos for HRT after the team spent all their 2011 budget on just his wages leaving to money for developing the car.

Now we wait nervously and excitedly for the first race in Melbourne.

Test Results

1. Linus Bostrom
  2. Mike Bell
  3. Zeynel Babacan
  4. Adam Eggbeer
  5. Gary Ludlum
  6. Chris Rigby
  7. Georgios Davakos
  8. Thomas Hackel
  9. Sebastian Levret
  10. Peter Duivelaar
  11. Erik Tveit
  12. Ondřej Kapal
  13. Omer Said

Drivers Championship (of course blank ATM)
Race0_Drivers.jpg

Constructors Championship
Race0_Teams.jpg

i can sense that dan will start the race very soon - i darent go away yet or else erik would win and we cannot have ferrari leading the way after their team orders scandel - tut tut tut

no inside info - i can just feel it - only contact i have with dan is minecraft but im not on there atm - watchign the rugby - go italy!!!!!

Hmm....Can i propose a rule, if Daniel accepts....

Let's open a seperate FR Discussion thread and here we can only say 'finish' or 'sign up me to bla bla' to keep the thread clean. We can add something to our posts with 'finishes' tough. What do you say? :)

Don't open a new thread for the discussion. If Daniel Accepts the rule, i will resurrect the old FR discussion thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back