RaceDepartment Awards 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for Di Resta personally. He has really impressed me this year in DTM and friday F1, hoping he gets a F1 seat for next season. Vettel was close behind for me though, has been outstanding all year.

Formula Armaroli v1.0 for me as i have not tried alot of the others, only tried this,FSOne and the 91's. 91's felt awful too me tbh as the FFB was poor but the Armaroli just oozzes quality. Gonna have to try that Touring Masters mod, looks very good.

SIMRACING SERIES OF THE YEAR

bestsimracingseries.png

We've organised many successful, exciting and enjoyable leagues here at RaceDepartment. But which was your favourite of 2010?! :)

This came down to FSR and STC. On a personal level, I wanted to go with STC, simply because I race in that series and it is so well organized. I also follow the WTM league ran by Ryan Callan, which is a very well done league. But it has to be FSR. The level of coverage that series gets is unbelievable (I think a lot of that is now due to their race recaps which get posted on youtube and get quick a good number of hits) and the driver level is otherworldly. Not to mention that the round at Spa is the first live broadcasted race I've watched from start to finish. As a driver who takes it seriously (although not overly seriously) I always appreciate a league that puts in that type of effort. FSR, in my opinion, is the only option for this award.

I'm echoing Stefan's post. Keith is a consistently fast driver, always there one way or another, and almost never has an off-day. I also owe my increasing skill levels to him and his friendly, outgoing attitude. His willingness to share setup tips and his clean cut battling style mean that I have to give him my vote.

I can only vote based on what I am familiar with, so while I appreciate that RSRBR2010 is an excellent addition to Richard Burns Rally, my vote is going to rFDynHUD because it streamlines the process of gathering data for crucial league races, and modifying car setups to get the best out of a vehicle. Its easy customisability also means that it is easy to use and can be changed to suit any needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes