RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD Race07 Club Retro Max Alpine Hills July 16th.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...nday-july-16th-2012.53243/page-2#post-1198772

Race 1: I had a delay leaving the grid on lap 1 due to loose cable from wheel to pedals that needed attention.
Video timing 1:20: Sorry I did not realise how much I cut the track to make this overtake.

Race 2: Video timing 3:30 (lap 2) took avoiding action and tried to cut a section of track but did not realise how high up it was! NOTE: I was looking at the track map at the time and figured I would come out in the lead then give the places back.

A heavy footed and manic run up the Raceroom hill climb in a GT Club Z4.

I have put up a server for this with all the BMWs but it's not a race department server.

If there is nothing doing on racedepartment then it's a good place to go to avoid bad drivers because there are no collisions.

Hey Martin are you a Admin over at 100Mbit? I was on the Nordschliefe server at 01:00 my time so 09:00GMT no one was around. Too early I guess hehe! I really like the selection of cars to choose from.

I am not staff at 100Mbit but they gave me admin rights and a free reign regarding all things retro pack. I can have two server up. One for retro cool and one for either Retro max or WTCC87 or mixed. Sometimes I throw in the Caterham 200.

Currently I have up Retro Max plus retro cool Mini Puebla 100% rain. Server is called (100Mbit) Retro Monsoon. Here is a lap in the dry. Its in practice session which has much less grip than qually or race:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes