RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been making videos for a very long time so obviously this one is crap but I just wanted to record few of the moments I had during my first Race 07 race at the Mini event during the last Friday.

Im the green "flower" car. :p

There is currently a Retro Max Machwerk Hotlap Challenge so I thought I would post the two videos below.

Me and EAO took part in the one hour of Machwerk race over at OMR on Sunday but on lap one I hit EAO (sorry) and ended another chaps race. On lap two I wasted myself on a wall due to playing chicken with a car along side me.

NOTE: Machwerk 67 is an extremely long temporary circuit round 1960's East German countryside.

Lap 1

Lap 2

Twisted Racing Imola GT Sport last lap battle and incident with team speak banter plus a couple of showboat 360's (not fast enough to be that showy though).

I am Marlowemaniac in other communities and if you see this name driving bad on public servers it is because I have an imposter trying to make me look bad without actually wrecking people (he makes accidents whilst driving with my name).

Twisted racing GT Sport league, round 3, VLM Sebring. The video's below are best watched full screen with HQ set to 720pixel.

Start to part of lap three with no editing (just pressing plus and minus keys to change car at the same time as switching to different cameras)

Replay of position changes

Incident where I (Coca Cola spyker) make a mess of lapping the green Spyker, then the end of the race.

Wow that Cruze looks like it could be a pukka drift car with the right setup (rear is firmly planted in the above video but I bet I could set it up to drift).

Could also be fun on the Puebla Oval. Speaking of which, I had another interesting race on it today.
Music AC DC Whole lotta Rosie from their 1977 Album "let there be rock"

Circuit: Puebla Oval
Online public server: COnline WTCC 40 (car).
Date and time: 17th June 2012 12:52 local time (UK).
My driver name: (100Mbit)_Marlowe.
Available cars on server: WTCC06/07/87.
My Car: WTCC87 BMW E30.

NOTES:
I get pole position with a 38.738 but decide to DQ and start from the back.
Setup: Gearing gives a slow start but better acceleration in the race. Crazy diff and lock settings seem to work. There is no understeer and plenty of oversteer to scrub off speed and help get low at the turn one and two apexes.
Notice my diff and lock settings!

Lap 1 and 2: Missing the crashed cars was half luck and half high concentration and reactions.

Lap 3, video timing 0:51: That **** head changes his line on me with no time for me to react. Usually if I spin like this at the Puebla Oval I hold down esc but I was determined to catch him up and pass him.
The damage gives me understeer but I compensate by throwing it into the apexes. I am not a happy bunny and I concentrate hard to catch him up.

I manage to overtake him during a 38.904 second lap (not too bad considering the front suspension damage).

I manage a good overtake for 8th and I then got 7th place when the other E30 I was pressuring got off the dark grip line.

I should have got 6th at the end but that Alfa weaved. Maybe I should be my own steward and give that Alfa a 10 second penalty and thus declare myself 6th?

If this video is blocked in your country use this link:
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/I95rqE_JEzY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After numerous disappointing races I finally win one. This will be my last public server Puebla Oval video so it's 720pixel HD and with both music and game sounds.
I include a crash from an earlier race (it's me in the E30 getting airborne).
Music is the title track from the 1976 AC DC album Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%