RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

All good ! .I had bought this game over two years ago and packed it away with a bunch of 360 games i don't play. I recently i dug it out and Bam! i didn't realize it was a Simbin title. It's out now with my Forza 4!:) It's a pretty game IMO. I don't have XBL yet. Hoping to get that for Xmas from my gf:)

Glad to read you like the Race Pro experience.

You'll want XBL access (even just the standard mambership) to download the patches Atari released as they are vital in fixing many of the bugs the game shipped with. QA testing doesn't appear to be a focus for Atari's most racing/driving games.

The DLC packs make RP even closer to its PC counterpart but they are a little pricey.

Its more realistic then Forza. But dont expect any big fancy excotic cars that you are used to in Forza.
But more real race cars. About the online stuff i dont know really. But dont think its big anymore. Was already not very busy when it came out 2 years ago. :)

There is at least one UK based league running Race Pro :) You'll need to visit SimBin's RaceRoom forum for the specific details as the fellow doesn't post here. Tell him Race Department sent you!

And FWIW, I think Race Pro kills Forza 4 in the most vital area - physics.

Haha Bram. I thought you were a PS3 only owner, so a demo t wouldn't do you any good :)

I can send you the OXM disc that had the demo on it if you like.

Was just kidding, but the multiple times announced demo and eventually not delivering was one of the things that didnt go well with RP.

Its a nice sim for the consoles but failed already after the first week of release due to the bad critics on the web, no marketing and lots of bugs that should have been found before release by either Simbin or Atari.

No desire of playing it as its exactly the same as RACE 07 on the pc which I have played long enough now ;)

Was just kidding, but the multiple times announced demo and eventually not delivering was one of the things that didnt go well with RP.
I knew you were joking Bram; perhaps I should have added a smiley face.

Funny you mention Race '07 as I had been buying new copies of SimBin games (GTR2, GTL, Race, GTR Evo) from eBay before I got myself a new PC earlier this year & with the G27 I now own (thanks Santa), it's like playing Race Pro all over again but with way better graphics.

Hope you enjoy RP Chris. The DLC is pretty good too, if a little pricey.

Yo guys, im trying to re-purchase desperately Race Pro again!?! has anyone got a good copy around or know of any. I dont really want to pay the ridiculous high prices of a UK shopping search..

ANy help would be cool cheers.

A RACE PRO FAN :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes