RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

I got the code that came in the game. I think it's a gamestop pre-order code or something packed in. I don't know about the other code you're talking about. It'd be nice to get that one too since I still play it.
There were two DLC codes for a Challenger and the Charger muscle cars (both are in the DLC). I managed to win a code on the games release in a competition but later found direct links to these on Xbox Live and posted them on the RACE Pro EU Atari fourm. Sadly, the links are now dead.

Congrats to those who were fast enough to get the remaining codes!

Cheers.

Most console gamers move on to F1 2010 i think. Still a pity that there is no other good touring car game out on xbox.
F1 2010 is a solid game and a hell of a lot of fun. It really gives one the feeling of being an F1 driver. Having said that, there are lots of areas CM can improve on in F1 2011. As for good touring car games, I'm sure Grid 2 will have them. I'm not certain they'll handle like the real touring cars as the handling was awful in Grid (but that is a game about having fun).

I'm now certain that Badned from Forza Central was wrong about RACE Pro 2/GTR 3 for the consoles, so it'll be RACE Pro or nothing for the forseeable future if one wants to race WTCC.

Cheers.

Race pro Kills f1 2010 in most areas!!! IMO

Im an avid F1 fan dont get me wrong but, codies failure to realize what f1s really about and not just the glitz of glam of live the life. Has made me go back to Race pro for an authentic racer. Yes RP has its bugs, but the handling is unbeatable, f1s handling was far too forgiving and very arcadey! Shame it did look the business! and the unbalanced and un calculated AI killed what could of been a great f1 racer. Im sure codies will improve it though over the years :)

Race pro Kills f1 2010 in most areas!!! IMO
Indeed, pity RP was an Atari release and therefore pushed out with too many issues for it to succeed. To prove RP wasn't a fluke, Atari released TDU2 with even more issues than RP!

I paid for both games on their initial release dates and will never buy another Atari published title new.

Glad to read you are enjoying RACE Pro, it is great but flawed experience.

Cheers.

to be honest ive played the RP career (had to restart) im half way through, and ive seen the crash hop bounce bug once. Im having great fights with the AI, yes the car warping (when it occurs now and then) is a little off putting but it doesnt totally spoil the game. I dont play online so cant comment there vo :(

But the handling is so satisfying and rewarding, and the AI is so compettivei just want to play a game, thats not=

A) dont have to worry about cheating AI (f1 not pitting and warp sectors)
B) not take 2 weeks to set up my controller to pay the game (ala shift) that still drifts like buggery!

Hello everyone! I just bought an XBOX 360 and the first game i bought was RacePro (loved GTR2 on the PC). However, i remember that in GTR2 it was possible to move the cockpit camera so i could see more of the road... is it possible to do this on RacePro? Because the default interior (cockpit) camera doesn´t let me see much of the road itself...

On another note... i couldn´t find any races in multiplayer and i tried with every setting imaginable... is this game dead online? It´s strange, because, this seems to be the only really good racing game on consoles (played GT5 and Forza... really don´t like it...)

And... if it´s not much to ask... i play with the xbox controller (no room for racing wheel). What´s the best settings for an even better than default handling?

If someone could help me on this i would really apreciate it. Thanks!

Online is pretty much dead. You can luck up and find some guys on from time to time but I wouldn't count on it. I race with a group of guys who all own racing wheels so we all have scheduled races. Our series for this game is about to end with our last race next week although I'm sure a few guys will have some loose races afterwards.

I miss RP so much, graphics were shoddy, bad framerate, tons of other issues. IMO though the best racing game on the 360 by far, I ran in a league a 1st for me took 2 podiums in the GT club Viper! I mostly would host rooms almost every night for about a year, for awhile the rooms would fill up everynight. AH the good ol days, I've recently got a new PC and downloaded the Race 07 demo, and it runs great on my PC so Ill be racing again shortly. I tried FM3 and F1 2010 and couldnt get into them, I might give Shift2 a go but "wewillsee".

I want to start my PC racing exp once I get a new wheel as MS won't realease drivers for the 360 wireless wheel, so Im saving up for a new wheel and possibly a playseat. I have RP to thank for my renewed intrest in Sim Racing, and if anyone is thinking of playing or buying this game I wholly reccomend it. It can be very very frustating at times but when it all clicks together it for me at least was wonderful. Cheers everyone ank keep racing!!

Racepro is excellent, i got this game late so have missed the boat when it comes to popularity of the game. That said i still play it with the UKOG guys quite a lot and have very competetive racing.

I may be on at 8:30 tonight for some no assist mini racing (old and new... DLC required). If anyone fancies it just add me as a friend beforehand with a brief message or just join my open lobby.

Torg22

I dusted my copy off last night, still a great game and despite it's looks, the best racer available on the Xbox 360.

If there's one thing that lets it down, it that some of the more interesting cars and tracks (imo) are paid for DLC.

Where can I find the demo?
You wont as Atari never released one on Live. I have an official Xbox 360 magazine DVD which did have a RP demo (Monza from memory) on it.

I understand one of members here had a few give-away copies collecting dust somewhere in his house. Perhaps he will help you out.

Cheers.

Hello I am looking for people to play online in a race pro
My Gamertag is maciekww28PL

just start the adventure with this game so handy to be a group of several people to regularly race

ps. sorry for my terrible English :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea