Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.0.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks... tried it and it works (although the 'dot' cursor is the part now out-of-sync... --shrugs--). It'd be nice if we could hide that secondary cursor.
Yea it's annoying that windows scaling messes up the resolution that it's api provides, same for mouse positions. Nothing I can do atm, not enough time, the tool is totally developed in my spare time which is diminishing rapidly if I also want to race.

Yea it's annoying that windows scaling messes up the resolution that it's api provides, same for mouse positions. Nothing I can do atm, not enough time, the tool is totally developed in my spare time which is diminishing rapidly if I also want to race.
All good, again big props to the app, it works great for what it does... the gui scaling is a minor issue since you provided the 'fix'. Now I can move the overlays exactly where I want on screen... I don't really move them around once set, so the cursor issue isn't a big one.

This is an amazing tool, thank you dev.

A question: I have 58X3D, fast nvme drive (~3TB/~3TB), and this version starts very slowly. Is there any way to get faster load time? In theory, this should be instant.

This is an amazing tool, thank you dev.

A question: I have 58X3D, fast nvme drive (~3TB/~3TB), and this version starts very slowly. Is there any way to get faster load time? In theory, this should be instant.

The app should start in 1 to 4 seconds, from there on it's completely loaded and started and every part of the app will not require any loading anymore.

I will not make the app "lazy load" sections of the app since that counters the usability of the app.

edit: I have had a look, only slight improvement is possible. The app itself when loaded does not load anymore except when 'loading' images from liveries.

Last edited:
Features your app offers are amazing and I'm thankful for anyone who dedicate their free time to create anything outside of work time.

I like "load all" principle for small apps. Yours is growing, maybe more than you originally imagined.

In my original post I was just asking if the problem is on my side, like some old config file which can be deleted.

Features your app offers are amazing and I'm thankful for anyone who dedicate their free time to create anything outside of work time.

I like "load all" principle for small apps. Yours is growing, maybe more than you originally imagined.

In my original post I was just asking if the problem is on my side, like some old config file which can be deleted.
Unsure if you have already joined the discord server, but if you do I can hand you a test version. I have tried to improve some bits and bops in terms of start-up time, I'm keen to hear if that improves the situation for you.

in 0.1.0.5 the startup time should be improved, let me know what you think.

Hey short Question: Is this like Tradingpaints for IRacing? will i be able to see the custom liverys of the other players ?

Hey short Question: Is this like Tradingpaints for IRacing? will i be able to see the custom liverys of the other players ?
TradingPaints as far as I know is a website and a tool the synchronizes the liveries based on information that the game provides, in ACC the game does not provide us the necessary information which exact livery other players are running. For you to see the custom liveries of other players you actually need to 'import' their livery. Without that you will only see the base livery the game produces.

This tool is able, when a livery is correctly installed, to display the "flat" image of it.
There are a couple of other utilities for liveries inside of the tool, as described below (you can find this in the About Tab of the app).
CN9xJSQ.png

QP9nJw1.png

SQScX3s.jpg

Last edited:
Input Bars (Throttle and Brake) and Input Trace are a valuable HUD elements if you're learning to trailbrake.

Suggestion: It would be cool, if they were the same height and you could "snap" them together.

Input Bars (Throttle and Brake) and Input Trace are a valuable HUD elements if you're learning to trailbrake.

Suggestion: It would be cool, if they were the same height and you could "snap" them together.
You can scale both the huds.

The input bars have a height slider too.

edit: example ->
1668888468283.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play