Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.0.6.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. Is there a way to multiple select skins and send all selected to skin pack?
Now it seems one needs to right-click each skin, chose send to skin pack. Then repeat.

It would be such a time saver to be able to do multiple selection. Or ideally, to even have filters to search through skins with a specific preffix, suffix (e.g. typically the case in a Private League/Championship).

In any case, than you for your work.

Hi. Is there a way to multiple select skins and send all selected to skin pack?
Now it seems one needs to right-click each skin, chose send to skin pack. Then repeat.

It would be such a time saver to be able to do multiple selection. Or ideally, to even have filters to search through skins with a specific preffix, suffix (e.g. typically the case in a Private League/Championship).

In any case, than you for your work.
You can tag skins and export those tags.

1662736806360.png

Last edited:
Is there a chance to add "show / hide" function while pressing a wheel button?
Yes there could be, the app is using SharpDX already to detect hardware devices like wheels (this to apply the automatic steering lock).

Currently when you disable the "Always Visible" option for the Huds, the Huds will enable automatically when the engine is activated.

I'll need to have a thought about integrating the customization of hotkeys.

Yes there could be, the app is using SharpDX already to detect hardware devices like wheels (this to apply the automatic steering lock).

Currently when you disable the "Always Visible" option for the Huds, the Huds will enable automatically when the engine is activated.

I'll need to have a thought about integrating the customization of hotkeys.
Before formation lap, the fuel calc not visible (had to alt tab to the app to calculate fuel :D not a big issue)

And sometimes when I'm mid race just want to clear the sceen to focus on punting... I mean racing :)

Before formation lap, the fuel calc not visible (had to alt tab to the app to calculate fuel :D not a big issue)

And sometimes when I'm mid race just want to clear the sceen to focus on punting... I mean racing :)
I see, Yeah I believe there are improvements possible on this. As the HUDs are already quite minimalistic themselves it would indeed be nice to have some kind of mechanism to either hide them or make sure they won't eat up your visual focus!

Read the information in the description, your Anti-Virua might have blocked the app.
hello. I changed Windows 10 to Windows 11 and re-downloaded ACC manager now in version 0.1. everything was working normally for a couple of weeks. I can't start or use the program again since yesterday. I don't have any antivirus program just standard Windows Defender. if anyone could tell me how to unlock it I would be grateful. by the way, as I mentioned the problem, I wanted to say that the program is great, I can't imagine ACC without your program.

hello. I changed Windows 10 to Windows 11 and re-downloaded ACC manager now in version 0.1. everything was working normally for a couple of weeks. I can't start or use the program again since yesterday. I don't have any antivirus program just standard Windows Defender. if anyone could tell me how to unlock it I would be grateful. by the way, as I mentioned the problem, I wanted to say that the program is great, I can't imagine ACC without your program.
You could have a try at removing the "Documents\ACC Manager\Settings" folder.

I might be missing it but a way to delete a setup (like say a duplicate or incorrectly placed setup) directly from the app would be great.
I could, though I think I might add a right click option to browse a setup in the file explorer. That way it will select it when the file explorer opens the correct folder.

For now what you can do is right clicking the corresponding track to open the folder of the track. There you will find the setup.

1667605896849.png

In the next release there will be some of the requested functionality mentioned in this thread. For now I did not have the spare time to get everything done.

Hi... props for a great app... I use it as my ACC launcher now.

The in-game overlays are great, and the livery import/export makes it so easy to import/export/update/remove, and the setups part I use all the time to transfer them to other tracks.

A question on the overlays though... when I enter 'move mode', when I click and drag, the drag window and the overlay match at the beginning (top left of screen), but once I drag, the overlay the 'move' box become separated (I have triple 1440p screens), so it makes it hard to properly place and align the overlays the way I want (see screenshot, highlighted in red).

AccManager_RUdYt2RGB4-overlay.jpg

This is the same for each GUI (overlay) element. It'd be great if you'd be able to correct this issue. TIA.

soulkobk.

Hi... props for a great app... I use it as my ACC launcher now.

The in-game overlays are great, and the livery import/export makes it so easy to import/export/update/remove, and the setups part I use all the time to transfer them to other tracks.

A question on the overlays though... when I enter 'move mode', when I click and drag, the drag window and the overlay match at the beginning (top left of screen), but once I drag, the overlay the 'move' box become separated (I have triple 1440p screens), so it makes it hard to properly place and align the overlays the way I want (see screenshot, highlighted in red).

View attachment 615085
This is the same for each GUI (overlay) element. It'd be great if you'd be able to correct this issue. TIA.

soulkobk.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea