Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.0.8.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone help and tell me what I am doing wrong: all the overlays have a too big font size. Therefore, a lot of data is cut out at the end and/or overlaps. Even the preview in the app itself has this.

Edit: seems like it's because of the display scale. I don't have it at 100% because I play on a 4k tv and need to set it to 200%. To fix this, exclude scaling for Race Elements specific via: Properties window > Compatibility > Change High DPI Settings > enable the ‘High DPI scaling override’ > select System from the dropdown

Last edited:
Can someone help and tell me what I am doing wrong: all the overlays have a too big font size. Therefore, a lot of data is cut out at the end and/or overlaps. Even the preview in the app itself has this.

Edit: seems like it's because of the display scale. I don't have it at 100% because I play on a 4k tv and need to set it to 200%. To fix this, exclude scaling for Race Elements specific via: Properties window > Compatibility > Change High DPI Settings > enable the ‘High DPI scaling override’ > select System from the dropdown
I have this described in the discord. Windows scaling is a bit annoying :(

unknown-47.png

Last edited:
hey reinier! great app mate.
i have a little issue: when i extract skins as zips, the .dds files are not included.
was working ~one month before with the same version.
now updated to the latest one but i get the same issue

Last edited:
1682897765338.png

Great app, I don't if other people are having this but the Chevrolet_Camaro_gt4, Ginetta_G55_GT4 and the Porsche_Cayman_718_GT4 come up unknown car model in the setup window. When you right click to open in explorer it goes to the right file path.

Last edited:
Great work man, what it is require most essentially is hiding certain widgets either in pit/race etc. such option would be great if it is adjustable per widget basis.
Yea it would indeed be better if it would be a generic option for each hud. Like a dropdown.

HUDs automatically hide whilst in the pit menu, but yeah something that allows you to configure it for each hud is a good suggestion.

Thank you for the really great app. On the other hand, I don't understand for the data, they register well, but there are not always the graphs. I have lots of sessions where the graphs are not displayed, is this normal or is there something to do?

Thank you for the really great app. On the other hand, I don't understand for the data, they register well, but there are not always the graphs. I have lots of sessions where the graphs are not displayed, is this normal or is there something to do?
It's still beta, the extended telemetry. Nothing you can do for now.

There are a couple of things I have to do to 'normalize' the position on track, which isn't fully completed yet though required to show the graphs (since track position should go from 0 to 100%, ACC thinks differently about that so that's where the graphs won't show or the data isn't recorded). Still working on that!

Last edited:
It's still beta, the extended telemetry. Nothing you can do for now.

There are a couple of things I have to do to 'normalize' the position on track, which isn't fully completed yet though required to show the graphs (since track position should go from 0 to 100%, ACC thinks differently about that so that's where the graphs won't show or the data isn't recorded). Still working on that!
Ok thank you for the explanations, good luck to you to finish the job. And really very good app keep it up

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back