Race Department Forum Racing - Season 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 12 - Turkish Grand Prix
Results
Schermafbeelding 2020-10-21 om 10.27.01.png

The fans had little to celebrate today as home boy Omer Said could only manage P9 in this first of the last three flyaway races. Instead, it was teammate Mishra who took the spoils of victory on the Istanbul Park circuit. Jednak tailed him all race but couldn't overtake the Indian. Both Coloni - Subaru's finished close together with Laad just about topping Utzer. Championship rival Lutz could not better the German and followed him home one position behind. Utzer now only needs one more fourth place to clinch the title and Coloni - Subaru only needs to clinch one more podium to clinch the title.​

Round 13 - Indian Grand Prix
Results
Schermafbeelding 2020-10-25 om 11.35.00.png

The Indian Grand Prix was the stage of the championship deciding race as Lutz and his Spyker battled it out against the Coloni - Subaru of title favorite Utzer. The two had a brilliant battle all race with the American eventually winning the day. However the story was all about the German as he takes his maiden Forum Racing title. By finishing second he thereby also concluded the constructors championship with Coloni - Subaru bringing home the title.
Further down the field we see home hero Mishra just missing out on a famous podium spot, which was taken by teammate of Lutz, Dovizioso. Keranen finishes a strong 5th with the BAR's lacking pace around the Buddh International Circuit.
It's time to head to the finale of the Forum Racing championship Season 34, which will take us to the land of the rising sun at the Suzuka circuit. With the battles for both championships already decided, it'll be a race for all the drivers and teams to enjoy!​

Last edited:
Come on, f***ing finally!

The wait is over, the spell is broken. The longest wait for the title thus far, I checked it. The great Thomas Hackel held that record before, winning his first title of three titles in only his 7th season - but one has to say, that he didn't really participate in his first 4 seasons. If you take that into account, that record would be held by @Millsy24 , needing 5 seasons to win his maiden title.

This is my 17th season... About 8 seasons of that were pretty good, but no driver title thus far. Until now.

Which means that I now join the small circle of people winning the Triple Crown of RD Forum games: @Lesley Buurlage and @Jimlaad43 !

Come on, f***ing finally!

The wait is over, the spell is broken. The longest wait for the title thus far, I checked it. The great Thomas Hackel held that record before, winning his first title of three titles in only his 7th season - but one has to say, that he didn't really participate in his first 4 seasons. If you take that into account, that record would be held by @Millsy24 , needing 5 seasons to win his maiden title.

This is my 17th season... About 8 seasons of that were pretty good, but no driver title thus far. Until now.

Which means that I now join the small circle of people winning the Triple Crown of RD Forum games: @Lesley Buurlage and @Jimlaad43 !
Not to sound sassy but I think I should also include in that list. I don’t know which games count towards that list but if I look at the HoF I see that I won three games:
- FR Season 26
- RPS Season 19
- F1 Season 2005

@Jimlaad43?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%