Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkered Flag.gif

Harvey falters, Laad takes win
A pole position for Daniel Harvey wasn't enough for a win in India. His slow start off the line dropped him to fifth, and there he stayed until the checkered flag. Laad was able to capitalize on his rival's mistake and drove a flawless race for the win. A surprise from McLaren and Ferrari, as they managed to get one of their drivers on the podium after a not-so-great first round in Turkey. Unfortunately, both teams also suffered massive failures leaving their remaining drivers at the back of the field. Old Wolf started at the back of the grid, but did manage a point for pride by finishing the race. No luck for Lintner, however, as his car blew up in qualifying and he never made it to the grid.

Results 2 India.jpg

Interviews
@Jimlaad43 A stroke of luck put you on top today, and you now lead the driver's and constructor's championship. Can you and Williams keep it going?
@Meff28s A great drive from you today, gaining two places to finish P6 for the second time. Care to go for three?
@oorjit07 Your home race and you finish on the podium! Congratulations! But your teammates were some ways behind. Are there problems with the car?
@oldwolf You managed to limp your car home today and beat the time limit. Does the team need to buy you an alarm clock?

Next Race
Moving on from India, we head to Hungary to revive the Nepliget Circuit for a sprint race. We haven't had time to repave any of it, so bring your hefty suspension kits and get ready for a bumpy ride!

@Jimlaad43 A stroke of luck put you on top today, and you now lead the driver's and constructor's championship. Can you and Williams keep it going?
It was the alternate strategy that helped me out. Starting on Hards, I knew I could keep them running and consistent at that time of day. It was great passing people who were struggling around on utterly dead Soft tyres. I just needed to keep mine alive in the second stint, but I had no pressure from opponents, and the track had rubbered in, so it was fine by then.

Harvey falters, Laad takes win
A pole position for Daniel Harvey wasn't enough for a win in India. His slow start off the line dropped him to fifth, and there he stayed until the checkered flag. Laad was able to capitalize on his rival's mistake and drove a flawless race for the win. A surprise from McLaren and Ferrari, as they managed to get one of their drivers on the podium after a not-so-great first round in Turkey. Unfortunately, both teams also suffered massive failures leaving their remaining drivers at the back of the field. Old Wolf started at the back of the grid, but did manage a point for pride by finishing the race. No luck for Lintner, however, as his car blew up in qualifying and he never made it to the grid.

View attachment 311458

Interviews
@Meff28s A great drive from you today, gaining two places to finish P6 for the second time. Care to go for three?
@oorjit07 Your home race and you finish on the podium! Congratulations! But your teammates were some ways behind. Are there problems with the car?
@oldwolf You managed to limp your car home today and beat the time limit. Does the team need to buy you an alarm clock?

Next Race
Moving on from India, we head to Hungary to revive the Nepliget Circuit for a sprint race. We haven't had time to repave any of it, so bring your hefty suspension kits and get ready for a bumpy ride!
I'm not going to lie this seat is incredibly comfortable really helps you relax in the cockpit:p It would help if they actually used the team radio sleeping inside a F1 car can be dangerous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes