Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utzer tops the first test!

PODIUM HUN.jpg

Ben Utzer drove the best today and grabbed the victory, though it wasn't as easy as it looked as Donald Brugman drove on his tail all day long. From the start it was the order, Utzer - Brugman - Graham. The first two kept their positions though the latter wasn't able to hang on to third as Tobi Kederer passed him through the chicane. Jimmy Laad suffered problems today, he felt he could've grabbed a podium today without it. The two Mobil1 Mars Racing's ended up in 6th and 10th while Mars-Tech Racing ended up in 4th and 8th. A disappointment for the Mclaren's and Grip Racing's today with both cars finishing outside the top 10.

TEST RACE 1.PNG

@Benutzername: Great job on the win today, though your teammate was way down the order. What are you going to do to help him score a good result too?
@kedy89: Not bad, scoring a podium on your comeback, will you be looking to grab some wins this season?
@Jimlaad43: You suffered problems with the car today, do you really feel a podium was possible without it?

Next Race: Test Session 2 - Medium Race - Spain

Utzer tops the first test!

@Benutzername: Great job on the win today, though your teammate was way down the order. What are you going to do to help him score a good result too?
@kedy89: Not bad, scoring a podium on your comeback, will you be looking to grab some wins this season?
@Jimlaad43: You suffered problems with the car today, do you really feel a podium was possible without it?

Next Race: Test Session 2 - Medium Race - Spain
I'll give him icecream. I heard finns like that.
Apart from that, perfect start into the season but....
Dang... I cant improve throughout the season, only can get worse seeing that i won Test Session 1 :(

:cool:

Test Session - Spain
Medium Race
With the first test round done, the pressure should be off everyone's shoulders. Let's hope they can relax and enjoy themselves at this beautiful track in Barcelona. Ben Utzer won the first test, will he be fastest again. Guess the only way to find out is to start racing. The lights are out for this medium race and thus it is GOGOGO!
circuit-de-catalunya-barcelona-1370966898.jpg

What you have to post: Start - Wait 1Hr and 1Min - Finish

Hmm, Donald starts just after the guy who started first did again, just after Tim posted the race start.

Suspicious? I think so...

Again, we don't live in the same house and no I didn't tell anyone the starting times. As you can see Donald's posted elsewhere as well. If he knew when I would post this why would he wait to become second:O_o:

I mean there's no logic in that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play