Race Department Forum Racing Season 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The start: A crash has happened again with the same driver again involving Ben Herbert, Manolis Sigoulakis and Jimmy Laad!
The finish: Rami Saidy finishes 1st, Andy Black 2nd, +42 secs behind winner and Andy Graham 3rd, +48 secs.
*cough* now trying to take over the whole series? *cough*

:p

Congratulations, how did you rate the race?
Yeah, it was a decent result. Hope the rest of the season can be similar, but previous seasons say otherwise, though now Bernie Kederer runs the RDFIA, we might have half a chance. Old did good too, shame not in top 3, though surprised that OMR didn't get in the top 3, and various high-profile drivers didn't finish. Let's see what the next races hold.

Yeah, it was a decent result. Hope the rest of the season can be similar, but previous seasons say otherwise, though now Bernie Kederer runs the RDFIA, we might have half a chance. Old did good too, shame not in top 3, though surprised that OMR didn't get in the top 3, and various high-profile drivers didn't finish. Let's see what the next races hold.
I heard OMR?

Test race: 1-2
Constructors last season: 2nd

I started watching F1 only in the 2012 season, I did watch some spectacular races from the past but not the Nurb GP of 2005 (I did 99 and 07, and obviously 13)

Owh, that's a fail. I swear it was the final corner. Had to dig deep for this one, I was 6 back then, and I already watched F1 with my dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.8%