Race #4, Monaco: Race Briefing

Welcome to the fourth race of the FSR 2013 World Series season at Monaco! You will find the password for this event by logging on GPCOS and looking at the password field which is next to the server's IP address.

Before proceeding to the event, pay attention to the following:
  • Note that there is no restriction on tire compounds
  • Remember to join the game with the FSR Manager software running, as described in the pre-race and post-race procedures
  • Due to the allocation count being less than than 36, no Grid 2 race is organized as per article 5.6 in the FSR WS Rules Supplement.
Following drivers (10) have automatically gained the right to race in Grid 1. The listed drivers are NOT ALLOWED to take part in Pre-Qualifying:
4. Martin Gosbee Participation confirmed 2013-04-08 15:36:37
26. Rob van Starkenburg Participation confirmed 2013-04-19 15:05:45
20. Petar Brljak Participation confirmed 2013-04-18 21:25:19
19. Zoltan Csuti Participation confirmed 2013-04-18 21:11:30
27. Eduard Mallorqui Participation confirmed 2013-05-17 20:37:57
21. Dimitri De Matos Participation confirmed 2013-04-18 21:48:30
7. Antonio Kolarec Participation confirmed 2013-04-11 18:27:55
21. Zsolt Nagy Driver participation uncertain 2013-05-17 10:38:42
30. Eros Masciulli Participation confirmed 2013-04-19 17:46:30
30. Nick Rowland Participation confirmed 2013-05-17 21:13:32

Pre-qualifying Group 1/1 (17):
1. Luka Oslakovic Participation confirmed 2013-05-05 21:55:10
4. Marek Godek Participation confirmed 2013-05-08 12:57:29
5. Cyril Werdmuller Participation confirmed 2013-05-10 11:05:02
6. Bastien Gauthier Participation confirmed 2013-05-11 10:57:47
7. Marco Conti Participation confirmed 2013-05-13 00:10:42
8. Florian Colle Participation confirmed 2013-05-13 10:13:00
9. Alex Diaz Participation confirmed 2013-05-13 21:41:54
10. Thomas Mundy Participation confirmed 2013-05-14 10:33:31
11. Chris de Jong Participation confirmed 2013-05-15 12:30:32
12. Kóbori Zsolt Participation confirmed 2013-05-15 13:22:25
13. Ville Leppälä Driver participation uncertain 2013-05-15 17:56:04
14. Danny van der Niet Participation confirmed 2013-05-15 19:56:07
16. Francisco Maldonado Participation confirmed 2013-05-16 04:34:29
22. Adrián Rodríguez Driver participation uncertain Exams. 2013-05-17 13:20:59
23. Armando Morra Participation confirmed 2013-05-17 13:55:15
25. Kevin russo Participation confirmed 2013-05-17 18:43:38
29. Giuseppe Rainieri Driver participation uncertain 2013-05-17 21:10:06
Start from back of the grid (1):
Schedule:
Saturday, 16:55 GMT: Server opens
Saturday, 17:05 GMT: Pre-Qualifying Group 1
Saturday, 17:20 GMT: G1 Practice
Saturday, 17:30 GMT: G1 Qualifying 1
Saturday, 17:45 GMT: G1 Qualifying 2
Saturday, 17:50 GMT: G1 Warmup
Saturday, 18:00 GMT: G1 Race Start
The Pre-Qualifying session will be 10 minutes in length. The session will be run in Private mode without Parc Ferme. The session will also be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running. The top 16 from Pre-Qualifying will make it in to Grid 1.

The Free Practice session will be 10 minutes in length. Every participating driver should join as soon as possible after the server opens to make sure that they don't miss the start of Qualifying and also to make sure that their game is configured & working properly.

Qualifying will be split to two sessions (10 + 5 minutes). Both sessions will run in non-private mode (all cars will be visible on track at the same time). Qualifying 1 will be run with free setup while Qualifying 2 has Parc Ferme enforced. Parc Ferme will only allow you to change your fuel load, tire compound, engine boost, engine brakemap, front wing angle, steering lock, brake balance and brake pressure after the session is over, so make sure you have your race setup loaded when entering Qualifying 2. Qualifying 2 session will be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running.

The Warmup session will be 10 minutes in length. You can drive freely in the Warmup session to try to get a feel for the heavier car after qualifying on low fuel.

The Race will be 78 laps long. Drive safely during the race, especially at the start and the first lap in general.

Red Flags will NOT be used unless in very specific situations which are specified in the rule documents.

Dear dudes responsible of this mod. Please look in to this buggy piece of... ...uknow.
That **** in the start is unacceptable. Im sorry but if people are starting to drop from the sky upside down from touch like that theres something pretty ****ing major wrong in the mod. We already noticed this while practicing and i was afraid that it would happen today and it did.

Leppala is god :D

Ashley_teleportation.gif

Dear dudes responsible of this mod. Please look in to this buggy piece of... ...uknow.
That **** in the start is unacceptable. Im sorry but if people are starting to drop from the sky upside down from touch like that theres something pretty ****ing major wrong in the mod. We already noticed this while practicing and i was afraid that it would happen today and it did.

You should blame the mod beta testers.

Oh wait... YOU were a beta tester :)

You should blame the mod beta testers.

Oh wait... YOU were a beta tester :)
That is true. I was so, its partly my fault as well. To be honest i didn't even think about that glitch like that could be even possible and testing the mod ALONE its pretty hard to do tests for moments like this. The funny part is that we ditched rf2 because of the collision model. ...ironic isnt it?

Edit: When i tested, i tested the tires as the admin dudes wanted us to do.

That is true. I was so, its partly my fault as well. To be honest i didn't even think about that glitch like that could be even possible and testing the mod ALONE its pretty hard to do tests for moments like this. The funny part is that we ditched rf2 because of the collision model. ...ironic isnt it?

Edit: When i tested, i tested the tires as the admin dudes wanted us to do.

You had another team mate to test with, also you could have tested with other people from other teams.

What is ironic is to complain about the mod, after having posted 2 single messages in the mod testing group.

Edit: in fact you had 3 team mates to test with, according to the nominations of your team manager to test the mod.

You had another team mate to test with, also you could have tested with other people from other teams.

What is ironic is to complain about the mod, after having posted 2 single messages in the mod testing group.

Edit: in fact you had 3 team mates to test with, according to the nominations of your team manager to test the mod.

The whole reason i was testing the mod was because we had one spare slot for someone to test it. I did probably 50 laps altogether with it since i was busy with other stuff at the time. Are u trying to say that i cant complain about the mod if ive only posted 2 messages about it? Im not sure why u are getting so agressive & defensive about this. I was not attacking you or anyone involved in the mod. Im trying to wake people up to fix this. Actually im pretty sure Kuncman posted a vid of similar randomness already in Melbourne, add to that Schnyder dropping through the track in to oblivion in Melbourne i find it weird that there has been no effort in trying to fix these problems.

The whole reason i was testing the mod was because we had one spare slot for someone to test it. I did probably 50 laps altogether with it since i was busy with other stuff at the time.

Then you should have rejected the position if you were so short of time. As you can understand, 50 laps are pretty irrelevant when developing a mod.

Are u trying to say that i cant complain about the mod if ive only posted 2 messages about it? Im not sure why u are getting so agressive & defensive about this. I was not attacking you or anyone involved in the mod.

I'm saying that you are part of the "dudes" who are responsible of this mod, who made this "buggy piece of s...". I personally feel attacked when someone uses that kind of expressions, especially after wasting hours (not only me, but other people as well) testing like 50 different sets of tires until we found a good balance (for the first time in 4 years, I have to add). At least you could use kind words, it's the least thing you can do after being totally useless during the mod beta testing.

Gonna remember that for the following years to come. I wont be wasting your time if 50 laps is worse then nothing. What i saw there was two people that tested it "enough" and it was Kuncman and Morgan. So everyone else involved were wasting ur time and should have rejected the testing offer. I wont be wasting your time from now on with any kind of feedback for future mods. As i said i had a poor choice of words and i apologize that.

When i hacked into my naugbours computer the other day i went to his house to tell him his pc security sucked, he got mad instead of listening to the problem, listening to the solution so it would not happen again. When people are spending time on giving you advice or feedback from in this way a customer point of view then refusing to listen and starting a discussion results in having a bad time. In my opinion we should solve this problem instead of arguing but when drivers dont finish in a race because it lags is it a surprise they get frustrated in forum chat? a smart man knows how to convince the other person, a wise man is trying to see the perspective of the other person.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back