TIME October, Thursday 13 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Hockenheim STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

the voice will be there, here's keeping all my fingers crossed for dry weather in the race, but my brother, who lived just 4 miles away from track for years and years tells me rain should be expected any day this time of year. Real life forecast is wet as well, but only in the morning. cu all on the track!

cannot see anybody for the last 3 laps

and that was the end of my night out on the track :( here's what happened earlier and afterwards:

quali: missed t1 because a moscito decided to fly a "I will die the next few days anyway" kind of attack on my face, lost about 2 secs there, ended up 21st just behind Keybi.
race: no safety car and no communication from David (at least not on my screen) so I wasn't quite sure whether the race had actually started or not. Got into a nice rhythm and a great fight with both Corse Online guys for pos. 20, then, approaching the hairpin, my car swerved to the right out of the blue sky under breaking ??? nothing I could do, went into the wall, lost splitter, pitted, came back out a lap down to leaders; took me two laps to get back in stride but then had some nice laps until - pooof - I was alone on the track. Disco, no warning, microsoft update done earlier today, fresh reboot just before race, no idea, some problem at my end of the line. Did some commentary after that but with none of us on the server, it was quite difficult (time difference is sth. like 3 secs.) What a disastrous night! Sorry again for any inconvenience / rubbish you had to suffer through the broadcast, I was still quite upset about my mystery crash and disconnection :(

Very frustrating event for me today, considering I had praticed quite well and I like the track alot.

Q: Messed up my lap in sector 1 and also going wide on the hairpin. The bad lap was atleast still good for p9 on the grid.

R1: Quite normal start considering my car was slow on the long straight, followed by a very disappointing incident in which I got turned around on the hairpin and lost 5 positions.
From this point on my race for a maybe strong position was pretty much over :mad:

Over the course of the race I got held up massively by: Some cars who overtook me after the incident; After my early pitstop: the race-leader who lapped me and was driving on very old tires right in front of me + another one driving on very old tires.

The positive side was, it started to rain on the last +-35 minutes. The negative side about that was, it rained longer that I was hoping for ;(

I stayed on my old slicks throughout the whole rest of the race, hoping that it would stop earlier, after many guys pitted for rain-tires.

p8 in the end, considering all that stuff that added up, that could have been pretty good ;(

-> q: 9th / r: 8th

Congratulations to my teammate who finished much better than his starting position was ;)

I'm hoping for better luck next time, cya guys

Well Done Robin, Ben & Mikko

Quali - No quali set up prepared for this race so i was still clicking just before the start....on my hotlap i got on the power too early after T2, lost so much time so escaped out and started dead last.

Race - The start was a shambles tbh, with no communication the grid was spread all over the place on the formation lap, none of the guys keeping pace or formation so the front guys were about 20 secs down the track before i crossed the line.

To keep things short, i had a steady race from the back, passing a few cars here & there and finished 16th. Not my best race tbh but its all about finishing and collecting some points for the team.

Well done to my team mate Nathan, great quali and a good race until you got splatted from someone :( things could/should have been much better for you bud. In the end 11th is ok as it could have been worse after the hit.

Well done to all that finished.

the rain ruined what was going to be a good race! bloody rain :D

Atleast i got the fastest lap :p

There were some nice short and sweet answers from Borat in the Press conference :D

PS: Thanks goes to the whole flatout team, especially Mikko and Mike :)

Wonderfull race to watch with the different weather types during the race!

Was so stressfull hehe, and i have to say to FOR wwwhooowww, you showed us our place hahaha. Still the FDR isn't done for this season as they still maintain the lead with a small gap of 10 points. Even with 1 driver with a blown engine.

Congrats to the podium, and see you all next thursday (no rest :) )

Well that was a great nights racing, thanks to all involved. my race was going ok until it rained and then i realized that i couldn't use my
pit pre-sets so had to stay on slicks the whole race, lets just say there was a few SCARY moments lol anyway brought the car home in P10 so happy with that. Would like to say a big thanks to Kane Laky for taken the drive with very short notice and finishing P9 on his first STC race,Well done mate

Congrats to the podium finishers and see use guys at Donni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back