Race #2, Malaysia: Race Briefing

Top 17 Passing to Grid as there are 9 of the top 10 runners racing today.

1. Daniel Brewer 1:34.6459
2. sebastiano filosa 1:35.0724
3. Clayton Nelmes 1:35.0925
4. Victor Ivanov 1:35.5133
5. Georg Winter 1:35.6443
6. Guglielmo Matti 1:35.8007
7. James Sadler 1:35.8340
8. Rando Tamm 1:35.8485
9. Dmitry Zaharov 1:36.3810
10. Jose Dominguez 1:36.7428
11. Dewald Nel 1:37.0652
12. Andrew Ford 1:37.2044
13. Eduard Kore 1:37.4228
14. Jordi San Andres Salvad 1:37.4319
15. Cordell Cahill 1:37.7569
16. Ryan Winsper 1:38.0319
17. Eric Leida 1:38.8009

After I saw yesterday Ace race and I couldn't do a good q1 lap cause of traffic, I decided to start from the pits. Overtook some cars and then I think it was lap 3 Dmitry made a mistake at T14, I took the inside line, we touched aaaaaan I got RL suspenssion damage :( My wheel was pointing to the right and because of this the car was really unstable and unpredictable in right corners. I span 3 time, did 2 pit stops because of the spins, and I got fastest lap plus really fun race full of overtakes :D 2 of them were for overtakes of the season contest :D
Well done to everyone who finished and BIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR NOT HAVING ANY CARNAGE AT ALL!

They should be sent to grid 2 or no race at all, imo. I think I did this several times back in 2012. People that were allocated in time should have always preference.
no race at all? it's a computer game and we payed fees to race. we should be allowed to always race as long as we aren't cheating or causing problems on the track. obviously if many people start to not allocate in time make it more strict penalties but if its just one or 2 on the rare occasion should always be allowed to race. Like myself today had to start last had top 3 pace, fair enough penalty imo.

no race at all? it's a computer game and we payed fees to race. we should be allowed to always race as long as we aren't cheating or causing problems on the track. obviously if many people start to not allocate in time make it more strict penalties but if its just one or 2 on the rare occasion should always be allowed to race. Like myself today had to start last had top 3 pace, fair enough penalty imo.

What i mean is that if some guys have to be off because of grid limit (Grid 1 26 and no grid 2) drivers that were allocated should have preference, despite their PQ times.

so people who allocate on time pay to race miss out on racing because of late allocators? we still pay and then get nothing for it. yes I got to race today because of being lucky and someone not showing up.

What i mean is that if some guys have to be off because of grid limit (Grid 1 26 and no grid 2) drivers that were allocated should have preference, despite their PQ times.

Indeed, I asked about this before the season was starting and I understood that the driver had to allocate and then could race in PreQ but handling a BoG for the race. It seems there was kind of misunderstoodment. We were lucky that at the end none missed the race, but I will take it in mind for next GP's.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back