Race #16, Japan: Post-Race Discussion

Race start was good , i managed to keep my position, behind De Matos who was slower than me in 1st and 2nd stint.
I was stuck behind him. But yes last lap i blowed my enigne
4.gif
, just so unlucky:D
I hope better result in next race.

Raino! Great pace! congrats, you'll be a big one next couple of races. Too bad of your engine blow :p at least that will never happen to you in the future :)

Quali: pretty close. I was soo happy and maybe even lucky with my pole, because I totally messed up pretty much every attempt for a good time. 0.004 sec was the margin that saved me a pole :) Big relieve..

Race: Became quite clear that my racepace was good enough, so I could push hard in 'save mode' and create a small gap on de matos. I chose to do a 2 stopper, although I wasn't sure until the moment I decided to turn my car into the pitlane. The car felt great again in race and very stable.

Very very happy with this win, but I don't know if it would've been such a comfortable race if Stahre, Dominguez and Kanitz were able to race this one. Congrats to Joakim and de Matos. Tomorrow WC, gonna be exciting :D

Too bad of your engine blow :p at least that will never happen to you in the future :)
It don't happen again because i didnt use motec what shows me engine wear, now i have this program what show's me :)

And thank you :p , i hope i can give u some fight in next races :D

Grats Atze and the other podiums - sucked for Raino but he'll bounce back :p

I didnt really have anything for anyone as i had a rotten cold and could not string one mistake free lap together all race or even in Q.

Had a bit of luck early on when a couple of cars went wide/off at T1 which got me up into 4th until i pitted, but i messed up my entry and got a d/t which effectively ended my chances of a top 5. Had a nice scrap with MP for what at the time was 10th, but with retirements we both got top 10's.

Shame really as i love this track and we had a really good car and it sucked that i felt so crappy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back