Race #15, Singapore: Post Race Discussion

I have suffered a bug when i left the pitlane, two times starting without rear wing. First time was in practice session, then I just thought that I hitted a bit the pitlane wall or similar, but I had the same problem when I was starting race from the pitlane.

First of all,

gratz to Atze! Nice perfomance. And i'm quite satisfied with the results. Being ill for the last 3 days, not eating much, it was hard to hold the concentration or building it up even. So yea P6 is okay for that.

Q: 4 tenthes behind PB, so was just bad.

R: Even worse, ran into david on the form lap, not completly your fault David, mine aswell ;) So had to start from pits. Decided to go 1 stop and race began good. Was making up ground and after everybody pitted I was on p8. I made my stop and came out 8th and giving all i could. Was really good, but then I was behind Steven Diem and dunno if you had a problem, but you were really slow and also you had a ping of over 200 and were lagging for me. So I ran into him and lost fw. Bad luck again. In the end a nice fight with Muhammed, at the edge but I enjoyed it. P6 and now Suzuka!

GPCOS:

"Again a flawless race! Great stuff :)

Q: 36.3 pretty much slower than my pb again, but it made me happy because the car was hard to drive in quali. 36.3 did the most important job of the weekend to get P1 in quali and stay out of trouble.

R: P1, never left it, fastest lap, setup was easy to drive and it was all about brining the car home from lap 1. I'm sorry for the guys who crashed in the warm up lap :(.

Anyway.. The important thing was to keep my car intact, so not touching the walls. I ran very low boost in the beginning to save engine and my car. Even being 0.7 sec slower than my normal racepace, the gap kept getting bigger, so I decided to hook that safe rhythm.

Im just very happy that I was able to pull it off again after Monza and want to thank everybody for professional driving. Also big thanks to Phil Estrada and the whole Twister team for this great weekend. GOOD LUCK WC DRIVERS!! "

Congrats Dimi and Jeffrey for the podium finish.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back