512px_F1_black_flag_with_orange_circle_svg.png

1.9 If you have a damaged car which requires repairs, drive to the pits off the racing line.

Before the race I was insulted, curiously during the race I was hitted by the same drivers(the most funniest thing is that they say is my fault when I get hitted TWICE when I was in front and also I was doing an overtake) and later on i was tried to be crashed. As I said, im not running anymore if this doesnt change.

Last edited:
After missing 2 last races I was happy to have qualified for G1. 1st 5 laps were a thing to forget...I lost over 1 minute in total (had to repair front and rear wing) and after that I was already getting lapped, which meant more time lost.

Overall happy with my performance, race pace was enough for top8 I think, finished 19th ;)

Before the race I was insulted by some PSR drivers, curiously during the race I was hitted by PSR cars (the most funniest thing is that they say is my fault when I get hitted TWICE when I was in front and also I was doing an overtake) and later on i was tried to be crashed. As I said, im not running anymore if this doesnt change.
Hit you? Pffffft! If I wanted to hit you, you would be out of the race

I happily take 2nd when others make mistakes, was aiming at p4 when I saw how close it was. Decided to go for a less aggressive strategy H in my case and tried to stay out of problems and drive it as long as possible mayby a bit to long. Then in pitstop I actualy locked up under braking and hit the wall, got some damage and 10 sec repair. Then I came out right behind Tusting and Guerero I think wich was not supposed to happen. Managed to overtake them, but Tusting had some crazy speed aparantly no Front Wing as I heard. But managed to get pass him without to much problems and in the end Franz and Torres loosing brakes, so yeah p2 is good for me. Means only Kiss closes in 10 points on me.

I didn't expect to win the race, since I don't like Monza at all.
It turned out that I was way too safe on brake ducts, could have used even 6 instead of 8. I believe that's the reason why I was a bit off the pace in the last stint compared to Alvaro and Franz. I knew if they wouldn't make a mistake, P3 was the maximum. Since they started to fight I could get close enough, and like 4 laps prior to the finish Alvaro's brake failed and in the next or 2 laps later maybe, Franz also spun out.
Thanks for the present, guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back