Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: N/A

David Dominguez

Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Save all replay sessions="0"
Launch Control: Used
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1).

David Martinez

Q2: N/A
Log: Clean

Dian Kostadinov

Dimitri De Matos

Eduardo Prado

Enrico Di Lorento

Q1: Not submitted
Penalty: Warning for late allocation. Warning for log infraction (1). Start from back of the grid for not submitting hot lap.

Fabrizio Gobbi

Q1: Not submitted
Log: Not submitted
Launch Control: Clean
Penalty: Disqualification for no log file. Start from back of the grid for no hot lap submitted.

Giuseppe Marconi

Jack Keithley

Penalty: 1 penalty point and +10 seconds race time total for incidents #1 and #3.

Jeffrey Rietveld

Penalty: 0.5 penalty points and +10 seconds race time for incident #2.

Kamran Choudhry

Penalty: Note: Q1 hot lap was submitted as Q2 hot lap.

Luka Oslakovic

Launch Control: Not used
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1). 0.5 penalty points due to failure of applying launch control at start.

Marco Conti

Log: rFactor launched outside of manager (see penalty explanation).
Penalty: Warning for late allocation. Warning for restarting the game outside the manager. Should this happen in repeated cases, the result will be disqualification.

Morten Wernersen

Muhammed Patel

Pedro Melim

Penalty: Warning for late allocation.

Peter Duivelaar

Phil Perkins

Raino Room

Sergio Casalins

Stefan Kanitz

Log: Virtual rearview in cockpit="0"
Penalty: Warning for log infraction (1).

Stephane Rouault

Q1: Wrong lap
Penalty: Start from back of the grid for wrong hot lap submitted.

Ventris Didrihsons

Q1: N/A
Launch Control: N/A
Pitstops: N/A
Penalty: Warning for allocating without participation.

Protests

#1 Jack Keithley - T1 Lap 1

Protest: Keithley cuts turn 1 and passes 3 drivers

Verdict: 0.5 penalty points for overtaking with contact while cutting the corner.

#2 Jeffrey Rietveld - Peter Duivelaar - T9 Lap 3

Protest: AeroF1 management would like to protest that Jeffrey Rietveld caused Peter Duivelaar to hit Albans Deslie pushing him off the track and losing 3 or more places, this was caused by Jeffrey Rietveld hitting the rear of Peter Duivelaar car entering the hairpin on lap 3 forcing Peter to hit Alban off the track, Jeffrey Rietveld had no front wing hence no front end grip entering the turn where the incident took place, replay slice, lap 3 0:48 seconds.

Verdict: Due to Rietveld losing his front wing earlier on the same lap in T1, the natural understeer promoted his car to make contact with Duivelaar while braking into T9. However, driving without a front wing, Rietveld should have been extra careful to not interfere with faster racing cars. Hence, 0.5 penalty points and +10 seconds race time penalty for Rietveld.

#3 Jack Keithley - Marco Conti- T6 Lap 16

Protest: On lap 16, 37 seconds on the lap, Jack Keithley, in turn 6, dive bombs on Marco Conti, using Conti's car to make the corner, proving it to be a risky and illegal move.

Verdict: The overtaking move and braking of Keithley was initiated too late in my view. Additionally, there was free space remaining on the inside corner; by braking earlier and using the inside space, Keithley would probably have avoided a rough contact. 0.5 penalty points and +10 seconds race time penalty for Keithley.

oh come on.. Can't you just text me or email me saying I sent the wrong lap, so I can resend it?

I didnt gain any advantage because of it,
nor did I bring any disadvantage to anyone else.

the penalty doesnt fit the crime at all, its way to hard. Especially for the first race, it should be a warning.

i just saw it now, didn't see when i checked b4. This is crazy, for a 14th placed qualify lap, in a track where you cannot cut, otherwise you lose time, you give such a penalty, it really shows that common sense isn't a word for FSR admins.

2.8 If a driver's qualifying lap is deemed as a cut lap, the driver will receive the Penalty Points as
mentioned in section 2.16, along with having to start from the pit lane in the next race. If a driver fails to submit his qualifying laps for verification before the deadline, the penalty will be the same as if the laps were cut.

This is from the penalty guidelines supplement, which was included in the TOA rules discussion (which lasted over two weeks). Apparently the teams in TOA were happy with this rule, since I saw no complaining or suggestions to change it. Funnily discussion always arises afterwards, which proves to me that teams simply don't bother reading the rules. Besides, I made a mistake and forgot to give penalty points for the not-submitted-hotlaps (which according to the rules should have been given), so consider it as a first race discount, as well as the fact that WS drivers only get "start from back of the grid" instead of "start from the pit lane".

technically you're right to give me this penalty. According to that rule you should.

However, not submitting a Q lap, or sending a lap from the wrong session are 2 completely different things.

The one suggests hiding a lap you know is bad, the other clearly is a mistake. Therefor it's up for interpretation. If i'd been told my sent lap wasnt the right one, I wouldve gladly sent the right one, and that lap was all clean.

just my 2 cents.. i'll leave it at that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back