• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

RACE 08

K

Kyrill Verheij

Hey,

There is a race 07.. but my question is, when does the game Race 08 comes out? Or a other good race game likes gtr and race 07 :D ?

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
SimBin have said there will be more expansion packs for Race 07, it wouldn't surprise me to see a WTCC 08 addon announced soon around one of the next two WTCC Race meetings.

Jul 12, 2008
Maybe there'll come an update for the cars .. maybe a little update on the skins..

If they make race08, i hop Seat Exeo and the new Chevrolet will be in it.. :)

C

Chris Noble

I think they may wait for 2009 with the new rules and the new Seat and Chevy cars.

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
man this guys never stop making games, i mean it costs money! :D
I'd rather an expansion that a Race 08 game. If anything the expansions make more sense, the only issue so far is the trouble with getting it out worldwide on the same day.
I'm hoping Race 08 expansion, Race 09 new game on Lizard :)

K

Kyrill Verheij

I hope it will be better then the original game and free ^^ so we can all you download if for free and play online :D

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Lol Kyrill, you should pay more attention at school during economy!! GameDevelopers create games to make money. They have mouths to feed you know ...

Paulo Ribeiro

Animals and Racing Lover
Oct 13, 2008
Please Simbin, make the astonoshing 4 classes "Dutch Supercar Challenge" :dance::Banane43:

Feb 17, 2008
after evo there is not much i would like to see only one Series Australian V8 Supercar
with all there tracks especialy Bathurst and maybe something to feed the oval troll in me
like IRL or nowdays again Indycar

Jon Trotter

100RPM
Feb 22, 2008
Thinking about it - a 2008 WTCC add-on on its own wouldn't really give you much new - you already have Estoril and Imola in the game, so all you would get new would be Okayama, the Lada and a few new skins and drivers (unless you included support classes), so what about putting it together with a 2007 and 2008 ETC Cup pack including Adria and Saltzburgring, the S2000 cars and drivers (which looks like a great track to drive)?

Daniel Monteiro

2000RPM
Staff member
Premium
Sep 1, 2008
one day, SimBin should create "The Ultimate TCCC Game" : Touring Car Championships Compilation, where it would have all touring championships, like wtcc, stcc, btcc, ptcc (portuguese), i dunno but there may be others from other countries, of course. :angel:

Nigel Roberts

100RPM
Aug 10, 2007
From what I have heard Avesco want as much money for the Aussie V8 rights as Bernie wants for the F1 rights as well as a percentage of sales. Its a real shame this will pretty exclude V8's ever been seen replicated except for the likes of arcade on the PS3 etc.

M

Matt Crouch

BTCC 2009 could be nice, if only for the tracks, but without SEAT I think it would be missing something. An updated version of GTL could be good too (never played the original).

I hope it will be better then the original game and free ^^ so we can all you download if for free and play online :D
Apart from the whole not getting any money issue imagine the chaos :D. The only thing that prevents the majority of wreckers is that they have to pay for the privilege.

K

Kyrill Verheij

Lol Kyrill, you should pay more attention at school during economy!! GameDevelopers create games to make money. They have mouths to feed you know ...
Haha, ofcourse I know. I was only joking a little bit. And if they did, then then it wouln't it be a great game if they make it free