RACE 08

K

Kyrill Verheij

• Kyrill Verheij

Hey,

There is a race 07.. but my question is, when does the game Race 08 comes out? Or a other good race game likes gtr and race 07 :D ?

• Kyrill Verheij

I hope it will be better then the original game and free ^^ so we can all you download if for free and play online :D

Lol Kyrill, you should pay more attention at school during economy!! GameDevelopers create games to make money. They have mouths to feed you know ...

Thinking about it - a 2008 WTCC add-on on its own wouldn't really give you much new - you already have Estoril and Imola in the game, so all you would get new would be Okayama, the Lada and a few new skins and drivers (unless you included support classes), so what about putting it together with a 2007 and 2008 ETC Cup pack including Adria and Saltzburgring, the S2000 cars and drivers (which looks like a great track to drive)?

one day, SimBin should create "The Ultimate TCCC Game" : Touring Car Championships Compilation, where it would have all touring championships, like wtcc, stcc, btcc, ptcc (portuguese), i dunno but there may be others from other countries, of course. :angel:

From what I have heard Avesco want as much money for the Aussie V8 rights as Bernie wants for the F1 rights as well as a percentage of sales. Its a real shame this will pretty exclude V8's ever been seen replicated except for the likes of arcade on the PS3 etc.

• Matt Crouch

BTCC 2009 could be nice, if only for the tracks, but without SEAT I think it would be missing something. An updated version of GTL could be good too (never played the original).

I hope it will be better then the original game and free ^^ so we can all you download if for free and play online :D
Apart from the whole not getting any money issue imagine the chaos :D. The only thing that prevents the majority of wreckers is that they have to pay for the privilege.

• Kyrill Verheij

Lol Kyrill, you should pay more attention at school during economy!! GameDevelopers create games to make money. They have mouths to feed you know ...

Haha, ofcourse I know. I was only joking a little bit. And if they did, then then it wouln't it be a great game if they make it free

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%