RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Sam Beason

I think I am going to have to go TBD on my car I cant keep the Caterham from spining wildly at turn 4 and slamming into the wall with a significant amount of violence. We'll see what I drive. I think I may need a car with a rear wing.

No worries. I like to be told if I am doing something wrong or that is seen as unfair though, because I don't race to be dirty. Lee has told me as well that he saw a couple of times on the straight where I seemed to switch my line to defend. To be honest I didn't notice I was doing this so will watch the replay to see what I was doing.

Just a note though, was my line into the corners a bit too rough also or was it mainly the straight, because I was trying to take the best line possible into the corners to stop you nipping in on the inside, unless you had poked up my inside already.

To be honest I wouldn't worry too much about your line into corners unless someone is really close to you and has a chance to dive down the inside. Just stick to the quickest line. You probably weren't taking the optimal lines round the corners and thats why I was able to close on the straights, but theres more than one line round a corner and you should stick to the one that you feel comfortable with. Practice is a great time to try out different lines.

To be honest I wouldn't worry too much about your line into corners unless someone is really close to you and has a chance to dive down the inside. Just stick to the quickest line. You probably weren't taking the optimal lines round the corners and thats why I was able to close on the straights, but theres more than one line round a corner and you should stick to the one that you feel comfortable with. Practice is a great time to try out different lines.

Yeah my line around that track was far from optimal. I was just taking it after a while where I felt comfortable that I could stay on track. Especially at the chicane and the end of the straight. In practice I tend to go straight on if I didn't take the line I was. First time racing there though, like most of the STCC tracks. loving them though.

before I forget, must apologize to Andrew Evans I think it was. he went off one lap after the back straight and I ran wide and we had a crash. Was kinda a 50/50 thing, neither of us could go anywhere but feel I should at least say sorry for ruining his paint work.

These F3000 have wings :laugh2::laugh2:

Ready for the take off??

capture_2009-02-07_18-54-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back