RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Its not my night...was really looking forward to this.

First Race STOP and GO, ignored this got a DQ :)

Second Race a freezing game :ambulance: hope its not SP3 I installed yesterday !!!!!!!!!

It was such great fun, sorry guys...congrats to the winner, I think Atti :D

Hans :thumb:

Quali: better than expected - still working on set up. just broke into the 15's with a .8

Race 1: great start, made up a few places. wee tap put me out of shape just before turn 3 and when hit grass not return. practically the back of grid, drove my wee wheels off to catch up cars. 18th finish.

Race 2: short and sweet. fantastic launch off the line, i think the best I've ever done!!! made up quite a few places and went for inside line. some incident up at turn 1 caused the whole pack to bunch up and ended up coming away in just about last place... ho hum. End of lap coming onto start finish on 1st lap saw incident up ahead (some red car spinning). incident on left of track, cars braking up. i swerved right, but a wee bit too violently... spin for skipy and puncture on left front saw end of race.

watched the racing at the front of the grid and looked fantasic. close driving with elbows out great to see.

• Roman Liebich

My first race here at RD and I can only say, wow that was pretty cool! All day trying to beat 1:16, finally managed 1:15.9 30s to end of quali, 17th place which is cool for me
Race1: Got in some accidents, finished chasing all race 1 guy in front of me (he was quicker ;-)), finished 17th
Race2: good start until the moment I realized I switched on my pit speed limiter, ended 16th and satisfied..

This is just something totally different compared to offline racing I cant even describe what Im feeling right now..

Guess You will be seeing me a lot from now on..;-)

Mixed feelings about this one.

Race one: start was a bit messy, lot's of small incidents everywhere it seemed and of course people spinning in front of me with nowhere to go... I also hit ET in the club part, sorry about that, luckily I could give you a little tap again to put you in the right direction again! :D
After that had some nice little fights with Christophe and some others. Ended in p14 I think.

Race two... well... gonna watch the replay first...

Qualy: Great run to get 5th - 1:14:665

Race 1: Starting in 5th, got up to 4th going into the first corner. I then ended up dropping back to 5th in order to not cause a huge shunt and from there on i tried to keep up with pro drifter and Ludwig. I couldn't quite match them for pace but i kept driving as quick as i could hoping one of them may make a mistake. pro drifter ended up tapping Ludwig which dropped them back about a second - and i ended up right behind them. They managed to pull away again and by the end of the race they were about 2.5 secs infront. Not a very eventful race, but a decent finishing position.

Race 2: Started in 4th and got a good start to get alongside Jamie. Oliver then moved over and this gave me a clear run down the inside of him and Jamie into the first corner. I took this opportunity and ended up in 2nd place, right behind Olivier. I managed to get past him on the 4th corner and held this position for the next 8-9 laps. Ludwig caught me up over the course of the race then then tried to outbrake me a couple of times into the first corner. Eventually on lap 10 he managed to get past and from then on i followed him closely to the end of the race. I finished 2nd, about 1 second behind Ludwig.

2 good races - seems to be a very good track for the minis!

Quali: 3rd place with a 1.14.4

Race 1:
Some really nice battles, especially at the end with Ludwig, finishing 4th
again sorry for hitting you Ludwig

Race 2:
This race was really amazing!!!
Sometimes with 4 or 5 people next to eachother!
Really like the close battles with the mini's.
Only at the middle of the race someone spun in front of me (think it was Oliver, sorry but could not avoid you anymore, we were with 3 persons next to eachother) Besides that really nice races.
I finished in 5th position.

Thanks to everyone for the races, and congratulations for the winner!
See you all next time!!

Quali: 3rd place with a 1.14.4

Race 1:

Race 2:
This race was really amazing!!!
Sometimes with 4 or 5 people next to eachother!
Really like the close battles with the mini's.
Only at the middle of the race someone spun in front of me (think it was Oliver, sorry but could not avoid you anymore, we were with 3 persons next to eachother) Besides that really nice races.
I finished in 5th position.

Thanks to everyone for the races, and congratulations for the winner!
See you all next time!!

Aye. It was no way your fault. David? I think hit me as I came across then I was just sidways square in front of you :brancard:

heeey, that was great fun to smell the Mini-s again after a long break from the League, it was fun!

Qualy: 2nd time only at this track, just made some hotlapping before, but until the qualy i learned the track and made a clean one, pole with 1:14.0

Race 1: not too much action, got a good start, and maintained 1st til the end with opening some small gap to Daniel.

Race 2: nah this was insane, gives back all the nice memories from the Mini League! :) Worth a movie definetely, except my move halfway thorugh the race, where i left pro-drifter no place to go at the start finish straight, sry dude, i thought the cars on the laft are closer, but in the replay it was clear they were miles away.... (at least how big mile can be between 4 cars in one straight... lol) anyhow, in real life i would have given myself a warning for dangerous driving... sry again.
Very nice door to door dog fights, with everybody trying to take care for each other, nice racing guys!
At the end could climb up to 3rd, still 3 laps to go and 4.5 sec from 2nd place, so no real chance of getting higher, closed the gap to half but thats it, finished 3rd.

Nice races, great fun, thanks guys! :)

Mixed feelings about this one.

Race one: start was a bit messy, lot's of small incidents everywhere it seemed and of course people spinning in front of me with nowhere to go... I also hit ET in the club part, sorry about that, luckily I could give you a little tap again to put you in the right direction again! :D
After that had some nice little fights with Christophe and some others. Ended in p14 I think.

Race two... well... gonna watch the replay first...

Sorry I had to leave earlier Theo...freezing problems :)

What can be the cause for this, not the first time...am I the only one ????

SP3, ROUTER, virus-scanner (AVG) ??

Hans ;)

Qualifying: I made a very quick run with the Race2Play excel file and managed to get a very good setup, good enough to get 6th in a very close field.

Race 1: Solid start, lost a place but determined to gain it back. Eventually Jamie got close to the back of me and being cautious into turn 1 he passed me. My plan was to hope he went slightly wide and take the place back, unfortunately Oliver Amos decided to take advantage of the situation so I went sideways into him. Racing incident, using the hood camera I have no side visibility which drives me mad. Fell to 12th and managed to fight my way back to 9th.

Race 2: Madness, I wasn't part of the pack but I close and ready to capitalize on any mistakes, fell back in the early part of the race, eventually behind David who was pushing hard, eventually the pack in front got a bit tangled, I managed to pass David who then dropped back fast, I had a good fight with Daniel Juncadella for 7th to no avail.

Race 2 is definatly well worth a movie!

Race 1:

No problem Pro drifter it was so cool to fight with you :).

qualif: I did a good time in qualif in 1:14:5xx. It was ok cause i didn' t do a lot of practise.

Race1: Had a quite start and pass 3th on first corner then i tried to keep my place with a very good pro drifter behind me (THX for this fair fight:D) and finish 3th.

Race2: I did a good start i pass two drivers on first corner then i pass on by on my opponents and won the race :).

THX to RD for this event (fast drivers & fair ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes