RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

Andrew, I was on Greyhound this afternoon but now I can`t get past the password prompt, it just bombs out.

I can get on any other server no problem.

just gone in and out, man... so it's something your end... try totally removing and reinstall/repatch the track... :shrug:

• Matt Crouch

sounds like the issue I was having with the sprint last week (when I turned into the safety car :D), when I tried to join the server again I clicked ok for the password then it just greyed out the ok button and sat there, but it would work after a few tries.

• Chris Rodgers

I was in ... then out ... then in again, finally showing up in time for qual, only to have the game chugging miserably making racing no fun at all and probably dangerous to everyone else. Tried rebooting, but when I reconnected the server pings were horrible so I decided to stay away rather than annoy everyone by lagging all over the track. Hasn't happened to me for ages, so hopefully everything will be back to normal next time!

It`s no good, looks like I am blocked. Even if I don`t use a password it just waits a bit then I click the tick again, it doesn`t say wrong password or anything and it is only this server all others work fine, so am at a loss.

Throw a reserve in for my place and all have fun.

Had a great time last night, these cars are much more to my liking then the 2ltr cars.
Qual went well for me with the top 3 exchanging times most of the session. I finaly managed to sort my setup with around 10mins left in qual to grab pole.
Race 1 was rather uneventful for me with 2nd and 3rd seeming to fall back quickly (not sure what happened there). managed to hold on for 1st.
Race 2 was a bit more eventful starting back in 8th, I fell back a spot or 2 before the end of lap 1 but managed to compose myself and started catching the pack reasonably quickly all the wile keeping Michael in view as i new if he got too much of a break i wouldnt be able to catch him. Got into the top 3 to see Michael take Rys for 1st but made an error a lap or 2 latter near the start finish line(im guessing Michael got a BF for using the pit road) leaving the fight for 1st between myself and Rys. Had a great battle with Rys with my extra pace bieng in places were you cant pass but managed to get an out braking move done on the first hairpin to take 1st and hold on the the end of the race.

Was a great race last night and am looking forward to some more of these.

• Andrew Evans

It`s no good, looks like I am blocked. Even if I don`t use a password it just waits a bit then I click the tick again, it doesn`t say wrong password or anything and it is only this server all others work fine, so am at a loss.

Throw a reserve in for my place and all have fun.

this happened to me on the gtl server the other week... i'll mention it later....

we have 3 slots for anyone that might want to join now...

please post in here if you do... first three only plz...

Did you install the patch?

Yes Pat, did a full re-install too, deleted blobs just in case. It is not even verifying the password, I can just click the tick all night and have been doing for the last 25mins. Network tools show as not getting a reply and connection actively refused. But that is just this server.

It is the first time I have jumped on a server for online practice earlier in the day. I normally wait for the scheduled start, if that has something to do with it. I did go off track a bit and got a few cut track warnings because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes