RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Arggg shoot , This track is really cool , but with all those cars around me , i busted my suspension in first lap , after that the chicane before straith was a scary thing , and as i was afraid of next lap i hitted the barrier in that chicane pucturing my both front tires , i tried to get to pit , but i hit the wall pretty soft but engine died :( .

better luck next time.

Thnx all.

LOL well that was fun while it lasted.

Quali 5th

Race: Made up 1 place at the start, got to the chicane of death and Yves crashed. LOL. Came in and anchors on tap the barrier.

I and I think about 2 others got collected LOL

Oh well.:rotfl:
Off to have a few beers.

Well done to all that finished (the first lap) and the Race :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry I missed the race guys, ended up stopping at my grandmothers on the way home and had to eat with her. I was also off on my time conversion yet again. I was off by 1 full hour and Got home 10 minutes after the race started.

As for the chicane of death i've found it requires an early braking to setup and then accelerate through the corner in 5th.

Hope everyone had a good race.

Keith

Was doing all right

Qualified on pole

Was in the lead until Gary passed me (Gary you were lagging a bit)
I then rolled it when Nigel left but apparently got no damage from rolling it at all.
Next lap Grant Powell crashed it in the chicane and he leaves his car there so i had no where to go apart from crash into him:( Race over:(

Grats to the winner

Edit: I know it was a accident Grant
I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time
Sorry to anybody if I made them crash when I said Gary was lagging

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Race Report

Qualli

4th position best qualli for me yet with a 2.17.033 i think lol

Race

Was 5th going in to chicane at last sector on 1st lap behind yves, steven and myself with david behind me in 6th, Yves lost control which left Steven nowhere to go and left me and david nowhere to go and we all clashed. I finished up on me roof with an aerodynamics problem. Race over

Grats to whoever wins, it's a tricky but fun track.

Thanks to RD and Andrew for another friday nights race!!

looked behind me before the first chicane to see the real distance. looked back round and latched onto the wrong traffic light for the braking point. nackered my suspension. couple of laps later had a soft tap heading up into the final complex and the engine died. i figure the damage was already done.

enjoy the rest of your night lads, and gold medal to Nigel Atkins for unorthodoxed pitting skills level 3 award.

Made it until last chicane in lap 4 (qualified 15th I think, with 2:20.6xy). Completely unnecessary, hit the tyres with my tail 'Damage is not repairable'.
Was going ok till then, was on 10 behind Matt Crouch and Stuart Thomson.

Anyway give me the chance to look at Gumperts and Koenigeggs ;-)

Actually when I left there were 11 still capabale to race, guess my 10 finisher was little bit high :D.

Oh well only got 5 laps out of it before i hit the chicane

I hit the chicane on the side of the tyre wall pushing me onto middle of track and had nowhere to go then Ben appeared behind me i tried to quit out but 1 sec was to long.

Sorry i ruined your race Ben and sorry to Paulo as well who got caught up in my death at the chicane :(

Qualified 6th and decided I was going to take it easy and finish!! lifted off too much through the right hander before the chicane on lap 1 and BANG!! race over, what a NUMPTY :bulgy-eyes: cya next week hopefully, thanks to Andrew and RD for setting this up:)

I now have a new most hated track. The penalty for missing a brake point is so severe. Did it twice and both times suspension, aero damage and puncture. Was 3 laps down with about 20 mins to go when did it at the chicane and BOOM!!!!!! flames everywhere, I was lucky to survive with my life.

Andrew, did you devise the deaths in Saw?

I think maybe yes you did.

Well, what can I say.... Qualified 22 lol finished 6th :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Yes that's right! I finished a race lol

Crashed with 5 minutes to go.... legs went dead lol

Was surprised to finish as I could only manage to do two continuous laps in practice and in qualifying. :jump: :jump:

But as always, did "a Buxton" in the end.

Congrats to Gary.

Thanks again to Andrew for the event.

Only drove this strip of tar-centric sadism for the first time today.

You might as well add some rotating knives to make it a bit trickier, eh? Ye Gods.

Qualified 19th, finished 3rd, but even that was snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, because I was closing in on Paolo in 2nd who had to pit right near the end, I saw his message saying he was pitting, and then his name label above the pits, lost concentration and flipped the mini onto its roof on the straight, and then drove the wrong way for about 5 seconds turned it around and came back.

Paolo ended up in front of me by 4 seconds at the finish. GAH!

but as Gary said "Thommo Podiumo" :good:

• Matt Crouch

finished :dance2: (that's either someone happy or someone whose face is on fire, I'm not sure)

Qualified... somewhere.. around the middle to rear...
first lap was the only lap where anything really happened. Sorry to Stuart :( I'm rather concerned I may have damaged your suspension for the second race in a row.
I think my suspension was damaged after a couple of laps anyway, and near my first pit stop I lost my front bumper. Only bothered to get the suspension repaired though. Don't think that was even necessary as I damaged it again the next lap

The majority of the race I didn't see anyone other than the occasional lap or being lapped.

Overall though I think someone must have armour plated my car before the start of the race because somehow I managed to survive even though I only had about 5 laps in the whole race without any contact with the wall.

Came through to finish 4th, 2 laps down as Gary lapped me for the second time on the last lap :)

Congrats to Gary and everyone who finished.
And thanks Andrew, you masochistic... person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back