RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Ben Spouse

Hi Ramon, thanks for the setup, i guess its closer to the seat leon as Attis chevy setup... I have another question however.. I have copied the Friendly_Development_1.1.rar file to my steam race07 customskins template folder and put it there with all the default ones but nothing happens when I start the game. I am still with the normal skin... What do i need to do?

Thanks

Ben

• Ben Spouse

Thanks that worked (First time it crashed because winrar by default created a folder so it was customskins/friendlydevelopment_1.1/friendlydevelopment/...) So I moved the friendlydevelopment folder up and got rid of the other one so it was customskins/friendlydevelopment/...

Cheers,

Ben

Server one

Nice racing chaps even though I was well off the pace, A few accidents here and there but I made it to the end of race one, Race two I got tangled up in an accident infront of me and the race was over. :brancard:

I sat back and watched the racing and the battle for 8th to 11th was superb! Good spectator stuff :thumb:

Server two

Race one had a bad start ended up last at first corner pretty much stayed around there until the last couple of laps, then my old reliable alfa's engine blew at turn one.

Race two started near the back and again stayed there the rest of the race, but at least the car made it to the end :)

All in all I had a blast :)

Cheers guys

Hi guys,

Server Uno :D

Practice: I've managed p3 time with the good'ol beemer, felt very happy to it :)

Qualy: Didn't able to manage a perfect lap, p5 or 6 as I remember, which wasn't too bad at all.

Race1: I had a good start, Atti had a bad one as I saw(or sb touched him), so I overtook him, this was the probem =)
He was perforce faster than me, and he was curious about my neat butt :D:D:D. So I was P6 and held it to the end, and my country-mate felt ashame -> went back to the end of the grid. You didn't have to do that Man! :ambulance: :homer:

Race2: This was the one which made me a little angry :(
P3 and after start turned P1. I think Ben was behind me and touched my ass. This ain't a big problem 'cause it's friendly developement, but if i put sb out of race the minimum i do is to throw a sry to the person, it's 4 chars on the borad, not too hard to hit them also in a race...
So I fell back to about p15, andhad my ride scratched, it was really hard to control. Then I came up to p9, didn't manage to eat Warren:)angel:), and messed the 3rd last turn, so the end was P11.

It was a good race at all, thx for our "staff" to arrange it!

Cheers:
Peter

P.S.: I hope there'll be a movie of this event, I really drove to the spectators :bike: :drunk: :D

sry again Peti, touching you 2 times... i donno, it was surely not me driving... :(

just was not my night it seems, qualy only 2nd, missing half sec to my laptime earlier today, then bad start, then 3rd corner missing braking point, then touching other drivers... waaaaaaah, noooooob.....

nevermind, there are such days in life.... :)

Race Report... Grid 2

Practice

I dont normally mention practice but Ramon van Rijn and I had a great time burning it around the track :)

Quali

Pretty good. Mainly beemers at the front. I qualified 6th with a time of 2.12.340.

Race 1

Not a bad race. Got up to 4th very quickly but after 4-5 laps the tires effectively died and I spun it a few times. Towards the end of the race is was me and Jamie drifting around nearly every corner then commenting on our drifts on TS :drunk:until I spun then Jamie past me. Not sure on final grid position. i was one behind Jamie either 14th or 15th

Race 2

Knew what to expect this time so took it a bit more carefully. I think I spent most of my race in 5th or 6th with Ocin up my bumper. Cheers Ocin for some very clean fighting.

From what I remember Ocin dropped down behind Lu Chan who took his place in rubbing my behind :thumb: Unfortunately through T4 we were both committed to the pass and I was tapped and span round. As I said we were both committed to the pass and it was nobody's fault.

Then I got back on the track in 9th place behind Gunja who was fighting very hard to pass Ramon. Very nice defending btw Ramon:alla:

During their battle I managed to pass Gunja and nearly Ramon but unfortunately I span and fell into 10th behind David Lemon. However soon after I managed to pass Lemon again and went over the line in 9th place.

Thanks for organizing the even. Was extremely fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 189 67.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 130 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 77 27.3%
Back